IGNOU Assignment Status | Download IGNOU Assignments | IGNOU Solved Assignment | IGNOU Assignment Marks | IGNOU Assignment Result | IGNOU Assignment Submission
Candidates who have taken admission in IGNOU or enrolled in any course with Indira Gandhi National Open University must have to submit the IGNOU Assignment timely to qualify the term-end exams. IGNOU has the provision to check the assignment status of IGNOU 2019 online after the submission.
IGNOU Assignment Status ensures that whether the submitted assignments by the candidates are accepted or rejected. All the candidates who are enrolled in any undergraduate and postgraduate courses are advised to check the IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 online.
Candidates need to enter their enrollment number, code of the program, and date of birth to check the IGNOU Assignment Status. They are advised to keep ready these credentials while checking the status of IGNOU Assignment.
Assignment submission is a very important part of the qualification of a course or program because the marks of the IGNOU Assignment will be added in the final percentage. That’s why candidates have to check the status of their assignments so that they are aware of the final grade.
To get a degree from the university, candidates have to appear, qualify and score minimum passing marks in both assignments and term-end examinations. Students also have to download their IGNOU Date Sheet to get to know about Exam Date and Timings. Candidates are also advised to carry their IGNOU Hall Ticket with the IGNOU Identity card at the examination centre.
Let’s find out how you can get all the details related to IGNOU Assignment like IGNOU Assignment Status, Download IGNOU Assignment, IGNOU Assignment last date, IGNOU Solved Assignment, IGNOU Assignment Result etc.
IGNOU Assignment Status, Marks and Results 2019
IGNOU Assignments will be submitted to the coordinator of the regional centre of IGNOU. Candidate can download the assignments from the official website of IGNOU for their applied course.
IGNOU Assignment Last Date
Candidates can go through these important dates to submit the projects and assignments before the deadlines and also stay updated with necessary coursework. IGNOU Assignment submission last date will be updated on the official website of IGNOU. You can keep regularly visiting the website and checking the announcements section of IGNOU.
Important Dates of Submission of IGNOU Assignment
|Events||January Cycle||July Cycle|
|Submission of Project||Last date – November 2019 (4th Week)||Last date – November 2019 (4th Week)|
|Submission of IGNOU Assignment||Date provided on the assignment papers|
|Assignment Status Updated||20-25 days after submitting the assignments
Assignment Marks will be updated before TEE results
|Term End Examination||December 2019||June 2020|
|Results||Will be declared by the university||Will be declared by the university|
IGNOU Assignment Submission
To qualify the term-end exams candidates have to submit IGNOU Assignments to their respective IGNOU regional centre. Students have to follow all the criteria and procedures to submit the assignments.
To submit the IGNOU Assignments candidates have to download the assignment questions and answer them properly in their language. Candidates are advised to not copy the answers of assignments as it could be a reason of rejection of Assignments from IGNOU.
How to Download IGNOU assignments
IGNOU assignments are available on the official website of IGNOU. Candidates are advised to follow the below-given steps to download IGNOU Assignments.
- Visit official website of IGNOU Assignments.
- Click on the link of your particular applied course or programme with the
- Then click on the link of First year or Second year in any medium English or Hindi.
- After that, Click on Download button in the top right corner and Save/Print for future reference.
How to Submit IGNOU 2019 Assignments
After downloading the assignments, Students should have to prepare it and also mention their personal details to verify the students. Candidates can follow below-given steps to submit their IGNOU Assignments in a proper way.
- Candidates have to download the assignment form the official website of IGNOU. Candidates can also find the IGNOU assignments on their IGNOU Regional Centre. IGNOU assignment also sent to students by speed post/registered courier from the university if they want it.
- Students can see the submission date which is mentioned in the downloaded IGNOU assignment.
- Candidates have to prepare their assignments before the deadline and should not forget to mention their name, enrolment number, address, and study center at the front page of IGNOU assignment.
- Then Candidates have to submit their prepared assignments to their respective IGNOU Regional Centre. Before submitting, assignments candidates should have to find out their IGNOU Regional Center.
- After the Submission of IGNOU assignments candidates have to ask their HODs for slips signed by the HOD and also ask them to mention these details such as the name of the course, enrolment number, and date of submission. Students have to save this slip for future preferences.
- Candidates should also have to keep the photocopy of their assignments which should be attested by their IGNOU study centre.
IGNOU Assignment Status
IGNOU provides the facility to Students to check their IGNOU assignments online. They can check the IGNOU 2019 assignment status whether the IGNOU Assignment 2019 is accepted or rejected.
How to check IGNOU Assignment Status
Candidate can check their assignment status of IGNOU 2019 in two ways which are given below. They just have to enter their IGNOU enrollment number and Programme code.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Now, Enter your enrollment number, programme, and Date of Birth in the Enrolled Students Section.
- Then Click on the Login button
- Now Students details will appear on the screen.
- After that, click on Assignment Submission Status at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can see all the details of the students such as number of assignments submitted, session, date of submission, and status (received and in-process/received and to be processed/check IGNOU grade card status for details).
- After that, Student can Save/Print of IGNOU assignment status for future references.
- Go to the link of Assignment Status of IGNOU 2019.
- Now you have to enter your nine digit enrollment number and Select the Programme Code.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After that, IGNOU 2019 assignment status displayed on the screen.
- Student can Save/Print of IGNOU assignment submission status for future references.
Details Mentioned on IGNOU 2019 Assignment Status
- Enrollment Number
- Programme Name
- Code of the courses
- Status of the Assignments
- Date of submission of assignments
What to do if “IGNOU Assignment Status not completed” Shows
University takes time to update the IGNOU assignment status. Candidates can check their status after 20 to 25 days after submission of IGNOU assignment to the IGNOU study centre. Marks of the assignment will be updated before TEE results.
While checking the status if IGNOU Assignment Status will be shown “not completed” that means that student has been failed in the assignment. In this situation, candidates have to prepare IGNOU Assignments again and submit it to IGNOU Regional Centre.
IGNOU Solved Assignment
Students spend their lot of time to find the solution to the assignments. That’s why we have listed out some assignments which have mandatory to qualify the term-end exams.
IGNOU is very strict about the assignments that’s why you have to write the answers of the assignment questions in your own way. These Solved IGNOU Assignments will help students to give the idea about the answers and they have to make new answers to that question.
If they copied the Assignments from these solved assignments then your assignments will be rejected from the IGNOU university.
You have to work hard on your answers and give the best answers before submitting the assignments to the coordinator of the regional centre for the evaluation.
Click here for the IGNOU Solved Assignment for all academic courses.
IGNOU Assignment Result
IGNOU assignment Result will be updated in the IGNOU Grade Card. It’s not announced separately on the website of IGNOU. Students can also check IGNOU Grade Card Status on the official website of IGNOU.
Candidates who have submitted their IGNOU Assignments before Term-end exam can check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 online.
But IGNOU assignment status would not contain the marks of the Assignments it only shows the status of the IGNOU Assignments whether it is accepted or rejected by the university.
So, Candidate does not have to put extra efforts online to check the IGNOU assignments Marks or Result.
How to Download IGNOU Assignment Result Grade Card
Candidates can follow the steps of Download IGNOU Grade Card to check the IGNOU Assignment result. They can check their grade card in IGNOU Student Zone to see the IGNOU Result and marks of the IGNOU assignments 2019.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Click on Student Zone.
- Then Click on Results.
- Now Choose the option Grade Card from the left side of the page.
- You can Click on links related to your course. If you are enrolled in other programs then click on other programme option.
- After clicking on any link, a new page will be open.
- Now you have to select your program and enter your enrollment number and click on Submit.
- After that, You can see your grade card of IGNOU on the screen.
IGNOU Assignment Marks
To pass or qualify the Term-end Exam of a particular applied course, Candidate has to obtain minimum 40 Marks out of 100 Marks. These marks are applicable to all academic courses offered by IGNOU. Candidate can check their assignment status and IGNOU result on the official website of IGNOU.
Reasons for grade card status shows “Not Completed”?
While checking the status of IGNOU Assignment, Candidates find two types of status “completed” and “Not Completed“. If Status shows “completed” then you have passed the assignment and get passing marks in IGNOU grade card.
But if Status shows “Not Completed“ then you must have to be worried because you have failed in your final examination. There may be reasons behind the rejection of your IGNOU Assignments. Here we have listed some reasons that could be a reason for showing your status “Not Completed”. Check it out:
- You have not submitted your assignment on time. Candidates should have to submit the assignments before the deadline as we have talked above.
- Candidates do not appear in their all practical examinations. You can your IGNOU study centre for your practical examinations.
- You also have to make sure that you have submitted your projects and Dissertations before the deadline which has been compulsory to qualify the term end examinations.
- If candidates failed in term end examinations then it also could be a reason for Rejection of IGNOU assignment.
- Your course and programmes have been expired which is dependent on your programme. Because every programme has a different validity period.
Importance of IGNOU Assignment
IGNOU Assignment is the crucial part of qualifying the examination in IGNOU University. A candidate has to submit Assignments to the IGNOU regional centre before the deadline otherwise they consider failure in final results.
Candidates have to obtain 50%marks to qualify the final or term end examination. IGNOU assignment marks are included in the term end exam marks. If any candidates did not submit their assignments due to any reason they will fail in final exam results and status of grade card will be shown fail.
Important Instructions related to IGNOU Assignment Status 2019
- Candidates have to submit their assignments before the deadline which is mentioned on the IGNOU Assignments.
- Candidates should have to take patience because the university takes time to update the status of IGNOU Assignments. If candidates found out their assignment status of IGNOU 2019 ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ then they don’t have to worry it will be updated by the university after some time. But if the status of IGNOU assignment remains the same for a long period of time then students have to contact IGNOU regional centre.
- Candidates are advised to submit their assignments on time to gain positive IGNOU assignment status and get their degree without any problem.
- Candidates have to gain at least 50% marks in assignment to pass which is applicable only when the status of IGNOU assignments in the grade card will show “completed”. If the status of assignments shows “Not completed” that means that student has been failed in the assignment and candidate have to again submit the assignment.