- February 10, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Uncategorized
SBI PO exams are conducted to recruit Portability Officers for the many branches of SBI. SBI PO exams are tentatively conducted from 8th June to 16 June 2020. The SBI PO exam consists of 3 phases; 1st one is Preliminary exam, 2nd is Mains exams and last is Interview and Group Discussion.
Services of SBI PO 2020
- It conducts examinations for recruitment and promotions who join this sector.
- The assessment center helps to choose the perfect graduate who has knowledge and skills for a suitable position.
- Check the candidate by their interview test and using group exercise.
- Provide training by senior staff for improving the skills.
- Provide workshops for people who design their own question papers.
- Lists of expert and knowledgeable candidates who are perfect for this position.
SBI PO Application Form:- SBI PO examination application form will be released in April 2020 at their official website sbi.co.in/careers. The SBI PO application form fee is 750 for General/EWS and OBC categories, and INR 125 for reserved candidates.
SBI PO Exam Pattern:- SBI PO examination pattern; Prelims paper will be 60 minutes and this exam is conducted online. There are 0.25 cut-off marks in every wrong answer. And the Examination has 100 marks. So SBI PO exams paper set in Hindi and English Language.
SBI 2020 Highlights
As we know SBI conducts the exam in 2020, it considers some highlights for the SBI PO exams i.e; the exam name website name, exam level, Model of the exam, etc, and briefly demand and information of SBI PO Exams are given below:-
Name of the Exam
State Bank of India Probationary exams of India (SBI PO 2020)
State Bank of India
Mode of Exam
Prelims, Main Exam, Group Discussion/interview
Candidates expected to Register for SBI PO 2020
Nearly 10 lakhs
SBI PO Helpline
SBI PO Vacancies 2020
Well, SBI PO 2020 considers many vacancies in 2020 and the vacancies for SBI PO Post. SBI PO vacancies come across India and this post vacancy is according to category-wise. The SBI PO vacancies are according to SC, ST, OBc, General, EWS. Briefly, information is given that:-
Category Wise Vacancies
The category-wise vacancies for SBI PO across India are given:-
SBI PO Exams Date 2020
SBI PO 2020 Exam date is very important for all the candidate who wants to fill the SBI PO 2020 application form. We provide some important dates which help to know the dates about the SBI PO Exams.
SBI PO Exams Dates are given below:-
Availability of SBI PO 2020 Application form
2 April 2020
Last Day to fill SBI PO 2020 Application Form
22 April 2020
SBI PO 2020 pre-exam training to begin on
10 May 2020
SBI PO 2020 Admit Card
17 May 2020
SBI PO 2020 Prelims Exam Date
8, 9, 15 and 16 June 2020
SBI PO 2020 Mains Exam Date
20 July 2020
Dates for SBI PO 2020 GD/Interview
Declaration of SBI PO 2020 Result
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill certain eligibility conditions before applying for the PO post.
The basic SBI PO Eligible criteria are given below:-
- Nationality:- Candidate must be an Indian.
- Educational Qualifications:- The candidate should have graduated in any stream from a government recognized University.
- Age Limit:- Candidates must be between the age of 21 to 30 years as on! April 2020.
- SC/ST/ECS/J&K; relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- OBC candidates; age relaxation of 33 years old can apply this form.
- PWD candidates reserve a relaxation of 10 and 15 years depending on their category.
SBI PO Exam Attempt Number
SBI PO Exam conducts Category wise, and each category have a number of exam limit and it is very important to know which time you are capable to attempt the SBI PO exam. Category wise table is given below:-
Number of Attempts
SBI PO Application Form 2020
SBI PO 2020 Application form will be available on their official website “ 2 April 2020”. Interested candidate should fill the application form. The description of how to fill the application form of SBI PO we are provides you. Follow the description and easily fill the application form.
Given below some instructions to how to fill the form of SBI PO 2020:-
STEP 1 – SBI PO 2020 Registration
- Visit the official website “ sbi.co.in”.
- “ Career with us” click on this link.
- Select the application form of the SBI PO.
- Fill the application form with complete details such as name, Address, Qualification, mobile no., Email and etc.
STEP 2 – Upload Photo and Signature
- Upload scanned passport size photo (size – 20 to 50kb ) and Signature (size – 10 to 20Kb).
- The signature must be of 140 x 60 pixels and while the photo must be 200 x 230 pixels.
- Choose the correct photo and signature and click the option to upload.
- Then, click “Submit” and go to the page of the fee payment window.
STEP 3 – Pay SBI PO 2020 Application fee
- Application fee for General, OBC and EWS categories is Rs. 750 and the Rs 250 for reserved categories.
- Pay the fee through Credit card(CC), Debit Card(DC) and net banking.
- Take a printout of the application form before you submit that for future references.
- Then, you will receive a registration id.
- Note the given Registration id.
Pre Exams training of SBI PO 2020
State Bank of India(SBI) provides Pre-exam training for ST/SC or minority candidates who are interested in this field and fill up the application form.
- SBI conducted 6 days of Pre Exams training.
- Pre-exam training for SBI PO 2020 is a program that is only for reserved and minority category candidates.
- In the training season, the teacher helps the candidate to solve their queries and also helps important questions and topics.
- Pre exams training is conducted in many places across India.
SBI PO Call letter/ Admit Card
- For the SBI PO Admit card or call letter released separately for all stages of exams; Prelims exam, Mins exam, and interview.
- Admit Card related notification comes on their official website that is; sbi.co.in.
- All candidates need to carry their Admit card on the day of SBI PO exams if anyone does not carry their admit card they are not allowed to sit in the examination hall.
How to download the SBI PO Admit card 2020
- Visit the official website of SBI and that is; sbi.co.in.
- Click on the visible link “ Admit Card SBI PO 2020”.
- Enter your Registration id and DOB/Password.
- Your SBI PO Admit card appears on your Display.
- Then, Download it and printout out the same.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Pattern
- Each stage in the SBI PO Exam pattern is changed.
- Prelims exam and Mains Exams are conducted the online tests.
- And the Personal interview/ Group Discussion is conducted Face to Face.
- The final selection is based on your overall performance in each stage.
Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
The Exam pattern of SBI PO 2020 is very important and essential for the candidate who is interested in SBI PO Post. So, we provide you the SBI PO 2020 Prelims Exam pattern. The pattern is given below:-
Mode of Examination
Number of Questions
Duration of Exams
Sections in paper
3(Aptitude, Reasoning, English Language)
Marks/ Questions in each sections
English Language – 30 marks
Aptitude – 35
Reasoning – 35
Mains Exam Pattern 2020
The Exam pattern of SBI PO 2020 is very important and essential for the candidate who is interested in SBI PO Post. So, we provide you with the SBI PO 2020 Mains Exam pattern. The pattern is given below:-
Objective and Descriptive
The question in each section
Objective – 155 and Descriptive – 2
Objective – 3hours and Descriptive – 30 minutes
Sections in Objective Papers
Marks of Objective types
Reasoning and Computer aptitude- 60, Data Analysis & Interpretation- 60, General awareness about economy/Banking- 40, English Language- 40.
Time allotted to each section
Reasoning and computer aptitude- 45 minutes, Data Analysis and Interpretation- 45 minutes, General awareness about economy/Banking- 40 minutes, English Language- 40 minutes
A section in Main Descriptive
Essay writing and Letter writing
Final stage Exam Pattern 2020
SBI PO final exam is based on Group discussion and Personal interview. This exam is held on Face to Face and it is a very important exam for the candidates. So, the candidate should prepare for the exam.
The final stage of SBI PO
Group Discussion and Interview
Marks in each section
GD – 20 marks and Interview – 30 marks.
SBI PO Syllabus 2020
Here are some topics for scoring good in SBI PO Exams. This syllabus helps you to prepare the SBI PO Exams. There are the syllabus given stage wise:-
Prelims Exams 2020 Syllabus
SBI PO Prelims exam is the First exam and it is very important for you. If you will pass the Prelims exam than you are capable of 2nd round of the SBI PO Exam. So, its syllabus is a major thing for the candidate of SBI PO. Syllabus of Prelims Exams is given here:-
Simplification, Number System, Ratio and proportional, Average, Percentage, Number series, Interest, Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Permutation and combination
Inequalities, Ordering, and Ranking, Directions, and Distances, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line Up, Grouping, and Selection
Reading, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Cloze Test, Error spotting, Phrase idiom meaning, Spelling.
Mains Exam Syllabus 2020
SBI PO Mains exam syllabus is very important for cracking the exam. The important topic for clear the SBI PO exams is given below:-
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude
Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Data sufficiency, Computer aptitude
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Line graph, bar graph, pie chart, Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graph, Paragraph DI/Caselet, Missing Graph
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Statement and Paragraph comprehension, Sentence connectors.
Current Affairs, Banking/ Finance awareness, Static Affairs.
Syllabus Group Discussion/Personal Interview 2020
This is the last and final round to crack the SBI PO examination. This exam is held on face to face and the interviewer checks your speaking ability and Languages. Some important topic which asks you in this round is given here:-
Topics For Group Discussion and Personal Interview
What are the Merits and Demerits of One Rank One Pension scheme?
What measures should be adopted for avoiding NPA?
How to Swachh Bharat Abhiyan currently important for India?
NSG is the need of the hour for India.
Is the government just renaming the old scheme?
Wind power vs. Solar energy?
Is the right to freedom being misused?
Cleanliness should be the fundamental of every citizen.
Rail Budget should have merged into the general budget much earlier?
Women’s Employment is possible though mass awareness rather than launching programs.
SBI Merger: Pros and Cons?
What do you think about reservation in job and education?
SBI releases SBI PO notifications every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to see their career in the banking sector. I hope this blog can help you to clear the SBI PO exams. Now, that you have completed this blog about IBPS PO you briefly know What is the SBI PO, 2nd is services of IBPS, then vacancies of the post then, Exams Dates, eligible criteria 2020 exams and the exam pattern of SBI PO.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to SBI PO you should have to get all the details related to the SBI exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.