- March 24, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Uncategorized
JCECE is a state level entrance exam for admission to B.Sc Agriculture, B.Tech (Dairy Technology, Agricultural Engineering), B. V. Sc. & Animal Husbandry. The exam of JCECE is organized by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB).
The exam Application form of JCECE will be available in April 2020 and the exam will be only conducted in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The exam of JCECE 2020 mode is offline; it means it is a written competitive exam. In this article, you will know about the JCECE 2020 Exam, Registration, Eligibility, Syllabus, and other exam related information.
The exam of JCECE is divided into three group-based course and the three groups are:
(I) PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) Group
(II) PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) Group
(III) PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology) Group
- PCM is conducted for the stream of B.Sc. Agriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, B.Tech Agriculture Engineering, and Dairy Technology.
- PCB Exam is conducted for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture course aspirants.
- PCMB Exam is conducted for those candidates who want to apply this application form which course is given in the above.
Highlights Of JCECE 2020
The exam highlights consist of various types of details about the JCECE Exam 2020. JCECE Exam highlights are very important for candidates. The candidates check the highlights of the JCECE Exam before applying for the application form of the Entrance Exam. The highlights conduct the various details of exams like the Exam Name, Exam conducting, Mode of the exam, Official website, and other important and relevant details. The details of JCECE Exam 2020 are given below in the tabular form:-
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Examination Board
Mode of JCECE 2020
Mode of Registration
10+2 Passed Candidates with PCB and PCM
B.V. Sc. & A.H, Agriculture, Forestry, BHMs, etc.
Exam Dates Of JCECE 2020
The important dates are related to the JCECE Exams that are available on the official website. The candidates who want to fill the form can also check the details of the JCECE Exam Dates. The exam dates are very important and necessary for the candidates. The important date details are given below in the tabular form:-
Events Of JCECE 2020 Exam
Application Form Of JCECE 2020 Start Date
30 April 2020
Last Date Of Application Form
25 May 2020
Admit Card Released Date Of JCECE 2020
12 June 2020
JCECE Exam Date 2020
16 June 2020
Result Declaration Of JCECE 2020 Exam
24 June 2020
12 July 2020
Eligibility Criteria Of JCECE 2020
JCECE Eligibility criteria are very important for the candidates who want to fill the application form of the JCECE Exam 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility before filling the Application form of the JCECE Exam.
The candidates who belong from Jharkhand can only Apply this Exam. The candidates must have the residence certificate at the time of counseling.
Age Limit:- The age of candidates is between 17 years to 22 years for the Agriculture program.
No age limit for all the streams which is mentioned in this exam of JCECE 2020.
• Physically fit candidates can only appear for the exam. The candidates will have a medical test report which describes the candidates are physically fit.
The educational qualification of the candidates is very necessary to know before Applying for this Exam. The streamwise qualification details are given below:-
B.Sc Agriculture & Forestry:- The candidates must have passed the 12th from I.Sc. or related board with the subject of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
BHMS:- The candidates must have Passed 10+2 with the related subject of Physics and Chemistry along with Biology.
B.Tech Dairy Technology:- The candidates have passed their 12th from a recognized university with the related subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. The Candidates must have PCM and English Subject in 12th and also have minimum marks 50% for non-reserved candidates and for reserved candidates have 45% marks in the related subjects.
B.V. Sc. and A.H:- The candidates should have a 12th degree with minimum 50% marks in the related subject that is Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
B.F.Sc.:- Candidates have 12th degree with a related subject that is Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics.
Registration/ Application Of JCECE 2020
The candidates can submit the Application form of JCECE Exam 2020 in online mode. The step by step information is given below:-
1. Candidates can visit the official website of JCECEB and i.e; http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
2. Candidates can only fill the Application form in online mode.
3. Then, the candidates click on “JCECE Application Form 2020”.
4. Fill all the required details like; Name, Email, Address, Contact Number, Academic Details, etc.
5. Then, upload the colored Passport size photo and scanned signature.
6. Before submitting the Application Form of JCECE Exam 2020 Application form candidates must check the Application form.
7. After that, Click on “Submit”.
8. Candidates must take a printout for future references.
9. The last option is Payment, and it is a very important process for the JCECE Exam Application form.
10. The payment is accessed via many online methods like; Debit Card, Credit Card, Google pay, Phonepe, Paytm, BHIM UPI, and other online banking options.
The details of category wise fee structure are given below in the tabular form:-
JCECE Admit Card 2020
The candidates can download the JCECE Exam Admit Card on the official website JCECEB. The Admit Card will be released on 2nd week of May 2020 at the official website. On the basis of the JCECE Exam 2020, candidates who successfully registered the Application form of JCECE is downloaded the Admit card of JCECE Exam 2020. The following steps are given below:-
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e; http://jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in/
- Then, select the exam name and that is JCECE.
- Click the given link of the “JCECE Admit Card 2020” link.
- Then, read the instructions which are given and then select “Download Admit Card”.
- After that, the Admit Card display, the candidates can take a printout.
Details Mentioned on JCECE 2020 Admit Card
1. Candidate’s Name
2. Candidate’s Father and Mother’s Name
3. Photo and Signature of Candidates
4. Paper Code
5. Name and Address of Exam
6. Exam Timing and Dates
7. Examination Instruction.
Exam Center Of JCECE 2020 Exam
The candidates can choose the exam center of their relevant place. The options are given in the application form. The details of the exam center are given below:-
Exam Pattern Of JCECE 2020
The candidates can check before starting their preparation for the JCECE 2020 Exam. The Exam mode is online and the medium of language is English and Hindi. The details of JCECE exam pattern are given below:-
There are three group-wise papers included in the exam of JCECE i.e; PCM, PCB, PCMB. All the questions are in MCQ. The details are given below in the tabular form:-
PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
Number Of Questions
PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
Number Of Questions
PCMB (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology)
Number Of Questions
Syllabus Of JCECE 2020
The syllabus is very important for the candidates who Apply the Exam of JCECE. The candidates must check the Syllabus before starting the preparation of the JCECE Exam. The subject wise syllabus details are given below:-
General Properties of Matter
Measurement and Kinematics
Laws of Motion
Light and Optics
Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism.
Periodic Properties of elements and Hydrogen
P-Block elements, D-Block and F-Block Elements
Laws of Gases
Functional Groups Containing Oxygen (organic chemistry)
Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
Book Name For Preparation Of JCECE 2020
Concepts of Physics (Vol. 1 and 2)
Concepts of Physics (Vol. 1 and 2)
Morrison and Boyd
JCECE Result 2020
The Result will be released on the 4th week of May 2020 after the JCECE Exam finishes. Candidates can check the result on the official website of JCECE. The following steps are given below:-
- Visit the official website of JCECEB.
- Then, Click on “JCECE Result 2020”.
- Fill the login details that are the Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- After filling the required details click on the “Continue” button.
- After that, download the PDF.
- Then, Check your Roll No. in the PDF.
JCECE Exam Cut-Off
The cut-off marks in the exam of JCECE is basically based on various factors like appearing student number, the difficulty of the exam, candidates performance, and availability of seats.
Here the mark wise cut off details are given below in the tabular form:-
70 to 80
100 to 200
60 to 70
200 to 350
50 to 40
350 to 700
40 to 30
700 to 1300
Less than 40
More than 1300
JCECEB releases notifications of JCECE every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to study the related subject. I hope this blog can help you to know the JCECE requirements. IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020, that you have completed the article you know about What is the JCECE, 2nd is a highlight JCECE, then you know about the Exams Date and other important dates of JCECE exams then, eligible criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern of JCECE 2020 exams. You can know about the IBPS PO 2020 Recruitment and IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment in my other post then, click on the given link.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to JCECE you should have to get all the details related to the JCECE exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.