- November 9, 2019
- Posted by: Archana
- Category: Uncategorized
Sainik school in India follow some system protocols in schools. Which is established and managed by the Sainik school society under the ministry of defense. The inspiration for Sainik Schools came from the Rashtriya Indian Military College which has given India many service chiefs. In 1961, the defense minister of India, V.K. Krishna Menon sort out the regional and class imbalance in between the Officer cadre of the Indian Military and prepare students to get an entry into the National Defence Academy. Seats are reserved for those children, who belong to Defence personnel and concessions are given to children of Government officials. The objective of the Sainik School In India is to prepare the students to lead as officers in the Defence Services of the country.
Get to know about All India Sainik Schools
Sainik School Admission Procedure
The admission in Sainik Schools is given for class VI and Class IX only. Girls are not admitted to this school. The AISSE Examination is held for admission in class VI & IX. Boys between the age of 10-12 years for admission in class VI and 13-15 for admission in class IX are eligible to take the examination. To get an admission in class IX, the boys should be studying in class VIII in a recognized school. Admission in Sainik Schools is done on the basis of Written examination & Medical examination. Admission are made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX.
Sainik School Eligibility Criteria
The standard Eligibility Criteria to get admission into all the Sainik School in India are-
- Students have to give an all India Sainik School Entrance Examination. Which is held annually.
- For admission in class VI, boys aged should be 10 to 12 years are eligible to write the test and the boys aged 13 to 15 are eligible to write the entrance exam for class IX.
- The written entrance examination date is usually the same for all the Sainik Schools, with a standard question paper.
- For class VI, 300 marks are allotted to the written test and 50 marks for the interview. For class IX, 400 marks are allotted to the written test and 50 for the interview.
- Marks obtained in AISSE Entrance Exam and interview will determine a candidate’s position in the merit list.
How To Apply for Sainik School
Sainik school admission form 2020-2021. Only online application form will be accepted for taking admission into the various Sainik schools.
- Visit the official website of Sainik school society.
- Go to the student section.
- Click on ‘ Apply for AISSE Exam’.
- Fill the Sainik School Application form.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Online fees payment.
- Confirmation of Application fees.
- Submission of Application form.
Sainik School Result
AISSE result is released by Sainik School Society on 4th Feb of every year. Those candidates who are waiting for the scorecard. So you can download it from here. Candidate can check their result from the official site or they can download it from the direct link we will share below. Sainik school society conducts the AISSEE exam to get admission in various schools in part of India.
All the candidates who have been selected can proceed towards the next round of Sainik School Admission 2020. More than fifty thousand candidates are there who appeared for AISSEE 2020 Examination. AISSEE 2020 result with waiting list 2020 is awaited.
How to check Sainik School Result?
- Visit the official website of Sainik School
- Click on the result button
- The result page of Sainik school entrance exam appeared on the screen.
- Candidate have to check their name in the merit list.
- If your name is mentioned. Then, the candidate is selected for admission.
- Selected students will be eligible for the next round.
- Candidate can also check their name in the waiting list.
Sainik School Syllabus 2020
Sainik School Society Syllabus will appear soon for the Sainik school entrance exam of Class 6 & 9. The best strategy for getting good marks in the entrance exam is to prepare yourself through the syllabus. Sainik school of India set the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam pattern according to subject-wise for each class. You can check the syllabus for AISSE exam through the official website. Major subjects, where the topics comprises for class 6 Entrance Exam syllabus is Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. However, the topics covered the class 9 Sainik school entrance exam syllabus, that include- mathematics, English, Science, Social Studies.
AISSEE Class-6 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for English
- Composition/ Paragraph writing
- Comprehension passage
- Make Meaningful sentence from jumble words
- Singular and plural forms
- Affirmative and interrogative
- One word answer/ fill in the blanks
- Framing questions
- Sentence type ( Interrogative, Positive, negative, Exclamatory)
- Constructing sentences with words, etc.
AISSEE Class -6 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
- Number System: ( Place value and Face value of numbers. Comparison of numbers, writing the Greatest and Smallest Numbers, Rounding off Numbers, Fundamental Operations on Number including BODMAS rule, Number pattern and Series, LCM and HCF, Prime Factorisation, squares, and square roots, etc.)
- Fractional and decimals: ( Simplifications, fundamental operations including BODMAS Rule, lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, squares and square roots, conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice versa, applications including word problems, etc.)
- Commercial Mathematics: ( TIme and work, Ration and Proportion, Unitary Method, Percentages, profit and loss including percentages, Simple interest, Arithmetic Mean, Degree Fahrenheit, Preparation of cash bills, Time and Distance including Conversion of Units, Measurement of temperature in degree Celcius, etc.)
- Mensurations: ( conversion of Units of Area and Volume, Perimeter and areas of triangle- Rectangle and Square including given Diagram, Circumference, and area of circle, volumes of Solids such as cube and cuboid, etc.)
- Geometry: ( Basic Geometry concepts such as line, point, linear segment, ray, etc. triangles, classification of angles, Circle and its parts, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, quadrilaterals, angle sum property of triangle, angles, triangles, circles, construction line segments.
AISSEE Class -6 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for General Knowledge
- G.k (Sc & SSt)- Science Syllabus:
Living things, Characteristics of living things, plants, and Animals, Interdependence of Living things and non-living things, human body, food, Rocks and Minerals, Diseases, Air, Water and Weather, Natural Satellite, Simple machines, Environment, Natural calamities, etc.
- G.k (Sc & SSt)- Social Science Syllabus:
- Maps, planets, Solar System, Satellite, Continents, Oceans, Motion of Earth, Latitudes and Longitudes, climate.
- Freedom Fighters and great reformers, Our freedom struggle.
- Structure of Government, Fundamental Rights and duties, united nations and functions.
AISSEE Class – 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for Social Studies
History: Modern History of India and World History. India in the 18th Century, The Rise and growth of British Rule in India, Policies and Impact of British Rule, Administrative Structure, Revolt Against British Rule, Changes in Economic Life, British Policies and administration in India After 1857, Religion and Social Reform movement, Struggle for Swaraj, Cultural Awakening, Achievements of Independence, Nationalist Movement from 1923 – 1939, etc.
Geography: Resources, Types and developments, Agriculture, Human Resources, World Geography, Indian Geography, Natural Resources – Land, Water, Soil, Minerals, Energy, Plants and wildlife., Manufacturing Industries, etc NCERT – Social Science Text Book Class VIII Part I and Part II.
Civics: About United Nations, Natural Disasters – Earthquake, Cyclone, Volcanoes, Floods, Environmental Degradation, Development Issues, Globalisation, United Nations – International Agencies, Human Rights, India and the United Nations, Foreign Policy of India, India and its Neighbors.
AISSEE Class – 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for English
Tenses, Letter Writing: Formal and Informal; Comprehension/ Paragraph/ Passage Writing (150 words); Constructing a story from the outlines, Comprehension Passage, Types of Sentences, Antonyms and Synonyms, Spelling, Clauses, Sentence Types, Spotting Errors, Reported Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Prepositions, One Word Substitutes, Adjective Forms, Adverb Forms, Comparative and Superlative Degrees, Question Tags and forming sentences with words, etc.
AISSEE Class – 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for Science
Air, Soil, The Universe, Structure of Atom, Carbon, Transformation of Substances, Micro-Organisms, Metals and Non-Metals, Cell Structure of Function, Common Diseases, Refraction of light, Food Production and Management – Basic Practices, Source of Energy, Electricity and Magnetism. Syllabus as per the NCERT Textbook for Science and Technology for 8th standard.
AISSEE Class – 9 Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics
Squares and square roots of large numbers, Rational Exponents and radicals including negative powers, Cubes and Cube roots, Compound Interest, Division of Polynomials, Profit, loss and discount with percentages, Algebraic Identities, Factorization of Algebraic Expressions, Parallel lines and its properties, Circle, Quadrilaterals, Linear equations in one variable including word problems, Perimeter and areas of triangle, Circumference of Circle, Areas of Plane Figures: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Circle, Statistics, Surface areas and volumes of cube, cone, cylinder, cuboid, sphere and hemisphere, etc.
Sainik School Admit Card
Admit Card of AISSEE 2020 will be available online, candidates can download the admit card through our official website of Sainik School Society. Note that, It is mandatory for the candidate to carry the admit card at the time of examination. The important dates for AISSEE Admit Card 2020 is 2 Jan 2020. Candidates can download the Admit Card on the mentioned date.
How to download the AISSEE Admit Card?
- Go to the official website Sainik School or click on the above link for Candidate Login.
- then, click on the relevant link to download the admit card.
- Enter the necessary details like registration/application number etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of the admit card.
Sainik School Question Paper
Candidates can check and download the Sample Question paper of class 6 & 9 for the preparation of All Indian Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) from the official website of Sainik school society. With the help of the AISSEE Sample Question Paper of Class VI and IX. Candidates can prepare themselves for AISSEE Exam. Also, AISSEE Sample Question Papers helps the candidates to estimate the difficulty of questions and pattern of examination.
Here, we are providing you the download link to download the AISSEE Sample, Question Paper.
Sainik School Exam
- The written Entrance Examination will be held on 05th January 2020. Detailed Program instructions will be announced by the conducting Schools.
- Sometimes changes in format will totally change the total number of questions in class VI as well as IX.
- Class 6 – English/ Hindi/ Local Language of the State
- Class 9 – English Language Only
The charges for Registration are included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum-application forms
- Those Candidates who belongs to General and Defence Category will pay Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Fee Payment – Demand Draft
Reservation and Selection process
- It is required to get minimum qualifying marks for General category candidates as well as children of defense services Personnel and Ex-serviceman will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate unless these qualifying standards are revised or amended by Sainik school society. Minimum qualifying standards are not required for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Candidates, and they will be admitted on the basis of inter -se merits at the Entrance Examination within these categories.
- Medium of examination will be English, Hindi, Malayalam or any other recognized official language. The question papers for class VI will be set in English, Malayalam and all other recognized official languages. Note that, question papers for class IX will be set in English only. No separate answer sheets are required for both class VI and IX as OMR based answer sheet will be provided to the candidates. The Syllabus and question pattern given are for a limited period of time and it may vary from time to time.
- Medical examination: The Medical Board will be guided in its assessment by the physical standards laid down for candidates for admission to National Defence Academy with due relaxation in standards for height, weight and chest measurements.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Books to be Refer
Best books for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 for class 6th and 9th. Are you preparing for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020-21? If yes then don’t worry, you are at the right place. Because here you will get the best tips and the best books for the entrance exam of Sainik School. Candidates can get the Sainik School Exam Guides to prepare yourself for entrance test 2020-21.
Reference Books for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020
For class 6th
- Sainik School Class 6th guide 2020 by Arihant Experts
- 25 practice sets class 6th by Upkar’s and published by Lallan Kumar
For class 9th
- Upkar’s AISSEE All India Sainik School Entrance Exam For Class IX by Pratiyogita Darpan.
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Solved Papers class IX by Ramesh Publications.
- AISSEE paper 1, paper 2, solved paper Class IX by Arihant Publications
These are the reference books for AISSEE Entrance Exam. you can also search for other books to prepare yourself for Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020- 2021.
Sainik School Cut Off 2020
Sainik School has released the cutoff marks of the AISSEE exam 2020-21 which was conducted in January 2020. The cut-off marks are the minimum marks that are required to qualify the entrance exam. All Sainik schools released the result in the form of merit list. The merit lists were prepared on the basis of these cut-off marks.
The cut-off is prepared on the basis of the total number of students appeared in the exam, difficulty level of exam, highest marks secured by candidates, etc
AISSEE 2020 Tentative Cut-off list for all Category
Cut off Marks
220 to 230 Marks
160 to 170 Marks
160 to 170 Marks
210 to 220 Marks
List of Sainik School in India
Sainik School, Amravathi Nagar, Combaitor, tamilnadu
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Computer, physics, chemistry and biology labs
- Sports and adventurous activities
Sainik School, Amravathi Nagar Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.in/
Contact Number: 04252 256246
Annual fee: 79,000 Approx.
Address: Udumalpet Taluk, Tiruppur district, Tamil Nadu – 642102
Sainik School, Balachadi, JamNagar, Gujrat
- 300-acre campus
- Well-equipped science and computer labs
- Extensive collection of books in library
- Sports and club activities
Sainik School, Balachadi Contact Details
Official Website: https://www.ssbalachadi.org/
Contact Number: 02893-246226
Annual fee: 80,000 Approx.
Address: Balachadi, Jamnagar, Pin: 361230, Gujarat, India.
Sainik School, Bhubneshwar, Orissa
- NCC Training
- Food facility of Mess
- Horse Riding
Sainik School, Bhubneshwar Contact Details
Official Website: sainikschoolbhubaneswar.org
Contact Number: 0674-2581643
Annual fee: 78,000 Approx.
Address: Distt-Khurda, Bhubaneswar-751005, Odisha, India
Sainik School, Bijapur, Karnataka
- Smart classrooms, labs, and auditorium.
- Medical and sports facilities like- squash courts and gymnasium
Sainik School, Bijapur Contact Details
Official Website: https://ssbj.in/
Contact Number: 08352-270638
Annual fee: 1,35,035 approx.
Address: Bijapur, Pin 586 102 Karnataka State
Sainik School, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan
- Auditorium and labs are fully equipped
- Indoor stadium and NDA hall
- ICT classrooms
Sainik School, Chittorgarh Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sschittorgarh.com/
Contact Number: 01472 – 248695, 01472 – 248066
Annual fee: 1,30,000 approx.
Address: Sainik School, Chittorgarh – 312021 (Rajasthan)
Sainik School, Gopalpara, Rajpura, Assam
- IT infrastructure
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Games and sports
Sainik School, Gopalpara Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschoolgoalpara.org/
Contact Number: 03663 287 076
Annual fee: 1,14,400 approx.
Address: Mornai, Rajapara, Goalpara, Assam 783133
Sainik School, GopalGanj Hathwa, Bihar
- Well furnished classrooms
- Courts and playgrounds
- Library and science labs
Sainik School, GopalGanj Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.ssgopalganj.in/
Contact Number: 06150- 295114
Annual fee: 85,000 approx.
Address: Hathwa, Distt: Gopalganj, Bihar – 841 436
Sainik School, Ambikapur, Surguja, Chattisgarh
- sprawling grounds with furnished classrooms
- Well-equipped science and computer labs
- Offers different sports facilities
Sainik School, Ambikapur Contact Details
Official Website: https://sainikschoolambikapur.org.in/
Contact Number: 07774-261609
Annual fee: 1,21,000 approx.
Address: Village- Mendra Kalan, Ambikapur, Surguja, Chhattisgarh, 497001
Sainik School, Kalikiri, chitoor, Andra Pradesh
- spacious classrooms
- Laboratories and library
- Auditorium and Sports facilities
Sainik School, Kalikiri Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.kalikirisainikschool.com/
Contact Number: 8772500270
Annual fee: 1,29,000 approx
Address: Kalikiri, Chittoor (Dist), Andhra Pradesh – 517 234
Sainik School, Ghorakhal, Nainital, Uttaranchal
- Well-designed classrooms with latest teaching aids
- Well stocked canteen with cafeteria
- Medical facilities
- Extra Co-curricular activities
Sainik School, Ghorakhal Contact Details
Official Website: https://ssghorakhal.org/
Contact Number: 05942-220051
Annual fee: 1,05,000
Address: Ghorakhal PO-Ghorakhal Distt– Nainital (Uttarakhand) PIN: 263156
Sainik School, Imphal, Manipur
- Well-furnished classrooms
- Well stocked library with magazines and encyclopedia.
- Bank and canteen are also there
- Dining hall/Mess
Sainik School, Imphal Contact Details
Official Website: https://ssimphal.nic.in/
Contact Number: 7085012919
Annual fee: 75,000 approx.
Address: Post Box No 21, Imphal-795001, Manipur
Sainik School, Kazakootam, Trivandrum, Kerala
- well-ventilated classrooms with fully equipped science and IT labs.
- More than a collection of 9,000 books in the library.
- Science park with innovative technology
- Sports facilities
Sainik School, Kazakootam Contact Details
Official Website: https://www.sainikschooltvm.nic.in/
Contact Number: 0471-2781405, 2167590
Address: Sainik school P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 585
Sainik School, Kapurthala, Punjab
- Educational Tours, Hikes, Excursions
- NCC Training
- Physical Training
- Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, and Obstacle Course
Sainik School, Kapurthala Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sskapurthala.com/
Contact Number: 01822-230184
Annual fee: 1,29,000 approx.
Address: Jalandhar Road, Kapurthala, Punjab 144401
Sainik School, Korukonda, Vizianagaram AP
- Beautiful campus with sprawling area of 206 acres
- Indoor Stadium, Cinema, Swimming Pool, Squash court
- Canteen and Tuck Shop and Industrial Laundry.
Sainik School, Koruknoda Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschoolkorukonda.org/
Contact Number: 08922 246168
Annual fee: 1,08,000 approx.
Address: District Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh, 535214.
Sainik School, Kunjpura, Karnal, Haryana
- Smart Class Room
- Manekshaw Auditorium, Mess Dining Hall
- Library, Dormitory, and shopping complex
- School Infirmary, Bank inside campus.
Sainik School, Kunjpura Contact Details
Official Website: https://www.sskunjpura.org
Contact Number: 0184-2384510
Annual fee: 1,27,000 Approx.
Address: Karnal, Haryana – 132023
Sainik School, Nagrota J&K
- Well ventilated classrooms
- Labs, Art gallery, Auditorium, and playgrounds
- Cadet Mess, Infirmary and Guest House
- Shopping Complex and power Backup facility for the whole school.
Sainik School, Nagrota J&K Contact Details
Official Website: http://sainikschoolnagrota.com/
Contact Number: 0191-2673023
Annual fee: 1,18,000 approx.
Address: Nagrota Jammu (J&K) Pin: 181221
Sainik School, Rewari Sec-4, Haryana
- Well equipped classrooms
- Telephone system and water RO plant in hostel
- MI room, cadet Mess, Library and Laboratories
- NCC, Assembly, Literacy activities.
Sainik School, Rewari Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.ssrw.org/
Contact Number: 01274-260850
Annual fee: 1,50,000 approx.
Address: Sector-4 Rewari, Haryana – 123401
Sainik School, Nalanda, Rajgir, Nalanda, Bihar
- spacious and well-lit classrooms
- Huge collection of library
- Digital language and geography labs for advanced learning
Sainik School, Nalanda Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in/
Contact Number: 8340218798
Address: Village Nanand, PO:- Pawapuri, Distt.:- Nalanda, Bihar, 803115
Sainik School, Purulia West Bengal
- fully equipped classrooms and labs
- Computer training is a part of the curriculum
- facilities for football, cricket, squash, hockey, volleyball, badminton, lawn tennis, basketball and table tennis.
Sainik School, Purulia Contact Details
Official Website: http://sainikschoolpurulia.com/
Contact Number: 8145867894
Annual fee: 1,14,000 approx.
Address: P.O:Sainik School, Dist:Purulia, 723104, West Bengal
Sainik School, Rewa Madhya Pradesh
- Spacious smart classrooms
- Library and Reading Room
- NCC, Shooting Range and, Obstacle Course.
- Clubs and Societies
- Educational Tours, Hikes, and Excursions
Sainik School, Rewa Contact Details
Official Website: http://sainikschoolrewa.ac.in/
Contact Number: 07662-257109, 257113
Annual fee: 1,30,000 approx.
Address: Civil Lines, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh – 486001
Sainik School, Satara, Maharashtra
- Well furnished classrooms
- Auditorium, gymnasium and, sports facilities
- MI rooms and CSD canteen
- Pollution-free campus with full of greenery and adequate water supply
Sainik School, Satara Contact Details
Official Website: https://www.sainiksatara.org/
Contact Number: 02162–234483, 235860, 238122
Annual fee: 79,860 approx.
Address: Post Box No. 20, Sadar Bazar, Satara –415 001, Maharashtra
Sainik School, Sujanpur, Tiara
- Large air-conditioned classrooms with the latest teaching and learning tools
- Well-equipped science labs, computer lab, library and reading room
- Facilities for sports such as football, basketball, handball, volleyball, and hockey
- Ancillary Activities
Sainik School, Sujanpur Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschoolsujanpurtira.org/
Contact Number: 01972 – 272024
Annual fee: 1,14,760 approx.
Address: Sujanpur Tira, District – Hamirpur, HP-176110
Sainik School, Tilaiya, Koderma, Jharkhand
- Adventure activities, Hobby clubs and, laboratories.
- NCC Training and Obstacle courses
- CSD canteen and MI Room
- Other activities like- swimming and gymnasium
Sainik School, Tilaiya Contact Details
Official Website: http://www.sainikschooltilaiya.org/
Contact Number: 06534 235048
Annual fee: 87,543 approx.
Address: P.O. Tilaiya Dam, Dist. Koderma, Jharkhand, 825413
Sainik School, Punglwa, Nagaland
- Spacious and furnished classrooms
- Well-equipped computer and science labs
- Conference hall and MI room
- Obstacle course field and science park
Sainik School, Punglwa Contact Details
Official Website: http://sainikschoolpunglwa.nic.in/
Contact Number: 03839-262002
Annual fee: NA
Address: MEDZIPHEMA SO, DIST. Peren, Nagaland- 797106
Sainik School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- well-designed classrooms and library
- facilities for extracurricular activities such as- debate, public speaking, quiz and so on.
- science park, equestrian club, gymnasium, and a swimming pool
- Educational tours and trips
- NDA training also provided
Sainik School, Kodagu Contact Details
Official Website: http://sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in/
Contact Number: 08276-278963
Annual fee: 95,000 approx.
Address: Kudige village, Somwarpet taluk, Kodagu district. Karnataka-571232
Sainik School, Chhingchhip, Serchip, Mizoram.
- Furnished classrooms and laboratories
- Many kinds of clubs like- photography, music, English club, math club, Hindi, and gardening clubs.
- School organizes extempore, music evenings, skits, recitation for regular entertainment and encouragement of kids.
Sainik School, Chhingchhip Contact Details
Official Website: https://sschhingchhip.mizoram.gov.in/
Contact Number: 7630010072
Annual fee: 1,50,000 approx.
Address: Chhingchhip, Serchhip District, Mizoram – 796161