IGNOU Admission 2019: Registration, Application, Student Login, Re Registration, Last Date, Online Application Form, Admission Procedure, Prospectus
Indira Gandhi National Open University is also popular as IGNOU and located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. IGNOU University named by the name of our Ex-Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and established in 1985.
IGNOU is the world’s largest distance learning university and also a central university. It aims to educate students and delivering high-quality education to their students via distance mode. University is mainly known for IGNOU Distance Education.
Now, IGNOU Study Centre provides all the announcements and details via online mode means the student can find all the details related to their course or programme on the official website of IGNOU.
Let’s find out how you can get all the details related to your applied course like IGNOU Admission 2019, IGNOU Prospectus, IGNOU Results, IGNOU Student Zone, IGNOU Re-Registration etc.
IGNOU Application Process 2019
In this article, we will let you know how you can get admission in IGNOU. UG, PG, Diploma and other certification Courses admission 2019 last date is 31st December 2018. Candidate can submit the application form online through IGNOU official website. Before filling the application form download the prospectus/brochure of related course you want to apply and read the guidelines carefully. After registration, you have to remember your IGNOU username and password for future Student login of IGNOU 2019.
IGNOU Registration 2019
You can find here all the IGNOU registration details steps:
- Firstly you have to visit IGNOU official website of online Admission
- Go to IGNOU website
- Click on register online tab and then click fresh admission
- Now you will redirect to new website of IGNOU.
- You can see the last date of the online admission for every course.
- Documents Required to fill the application form.
- Scanned Photograph (size less than 100 KB )
- Scanned Signature (size less than 100 KB )
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(size less than 400 KB)
- Before Registration, Candidate has to check the eligibility criteria, fee details, duration etc. for the particular course which they want to join.
- Now, Applicant has to click on Register Yourself button which shows in the Applicant area and fill all the registration details like applicant’s name, parents’ names, DOB, gender, mobile phone number, email ID, username, password, and security code.
- Username must be 8 to 16 characters and for future Student login username is your enrollment number.
- Password must be 8 to 16 characters and should be alphanumeric.
- Now click on Submit Button and your username will be sent to your email and phone. Applicant have to remember your IGNOU username and password for future Student login of IGNOU 2019
Note: Already registered user has to click on Login button and then enter the username and password for further admission process.
- Now, After registration, you will get your username(Student Login ID) and Student login password which is used as Student Login credential. Use this username and password for IGNOU login to get the admission.
- After Student login online admission process of 2019 will begin. Click on Continue button and then Fill all the necessary details like Programme Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Course Details, Correspondence details, Upload Documents
- You can pay your application fee online via
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
After paying the fee you have to Save/Print the payment confirmation slip for future use.
Note: After Payment Confirmation Candidate should have to Click on the next button for Form Preview and Save/Print the Application form for future use.
IGNOU Login 2019
After the admission process, Candidate will get IGNOU 2019 student Login credentials and use this credentials in the future until they get their degree. Let’s know what details you have to require to see your programme details in IGNOU 2019 Student Login.
IGNOU Student Login 2019 – Details/Credentials Required
The applicant has to enter the following details to get further details and information.
- Name of the programme
- Date of Birth
- Nine-digit enrollment number
- Code of the programme
- Given Captcha code
Here we have discussed the steps to see the programme details through these IGNOU Login credentials. Check it Out:
- Visit the Official Website of IGNOU.
- Now Click on Login button in the Applicant Section or can go directly through this link .
- Enter your Username, Password & given Captcha Code and click on login.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your nine-digit enrolment number, programme code, and captcha code and click on Submit.
- After submitting all the credentials candidate can see their course registration details, result details, assignment papers, previous years, question papers, and other services.
Students can use this IGNOU student login ID and Password until they have been get the degree of their opted programme.
IGNOU Re Registration January 2019
IGNOU Online Re registration refers that Candidate has to register yourself online for the next year/Semester of a Degree or Programme. It means candidates have to enroll again for the next year or semester with the same amount of fees which is taken at the time of admission and then check the IGNOU re registration status 2019.
It is only applicable to those candidates who are already enrolled in undergraduate or postgraduate courses for two or three years. Candidate also has to submit their year fees or semester fees through online mode.
Requirements before filling Registration Form:
- Valid Enrolment Number
- Registered email ID and Mobile Number
- Programme Name
How to apply online for IGNOU Re Registration January 2019:
To apply online for re registration of IGNOU you should have been already registered at Online Admission portal of IGNOU and then you can follow the below-given steps to fill the IGNOU Online Re Registration form:
- Visit IGNOU Official Website of Re registration.
- Now Click on the Apply Online Re Registration Form in Applicant Login Section.
- Now Select your Programme Name.
- And then Enter your 9 Digit Enrolment Number.
- Then Enter the Captcha Image Text and click on Submit.
- Now Fill your necessary details in the Online Application re registration form.
- After that, Pay Re registration fees through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking
, ATM Card(PNB).
After Form Submission Process and fee payment, you will receive a confirmation email and SMS of IGNOU Re registration form submission on your registered email ID and Mobile Number.
If you did not get the confirmation mail and SMS of Acceptance of your re registration Application then you can contact immediately at email@example.com or connect with a list of IGNOU contact details in a particular department
IGNOU 2019 Student Login – Important Dates
IGNOU Admission 2019 Last Date:- Last date for fresh admissions for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate programmes are 31st December, 2018.
IGNOU Re registration last date: 31st December, 2018.
IGNOU Student Zone
IGNOU provide all the updates and news about the University of IGNOU. All the details are available at one place regarding the students to complete the study from IGNOU.
IGNOU aims to educate the world via the distance learning mode. In Distance learning, Students can prepare for their exams through online study materials and stuff. They do not have to attend any lectures or classes regarding the programme subjects.
IGNOU Student Zone help students to get updated about the latest news related to their course or programme.
Find the Best Solution for your Study from IGNOU Student Zone various section:
- IGNOU Admission
- IGNOU Results
- IGNOU Courses or Programmes
- IGNOU Date Sheet
- IGNOU Grade Card
- IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- IGNOU Study Materials
- IGNOU Assignments
- IGNOU Question Papers
- IGNOU Prospectus
- IGNOU Syllabus Structure
- IGNOU Exam Form
IGNOU Admission Status
IGNOU also provide the service to check the admission status of a student who have applied to take admission to a particular programme of IGNOU 2019. After submitting the IGNOU application form or IGNOU Admission Form, Candidate can check their admission status of IGNOU 2019 online.
Student has to visit the official link of the IGNOU admission status 2019. After clicking this link you have to enter the control number or IGNOU enrollment number to get to know the IGNOU 2019 admission status. The control number is the number which you get after submitting the application form.
It’s very important to know about the status of your application to take necessary actions. That’s why you have to check your IGNOU 2019 admission status immediately after submitting the IGNOU Application form.
Steps to Check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status
Here are steps on how to check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status after submitting the application form:
- Go to the Official Link of the IGNOU Website.
- Enter your control number.
- After that, Click on Submit button.
- Now candidate can see their admission status whether it has been accepted or rejected.
- Visit IGNOU official Website
- Go to Student Zone section under the Student Support.
- Click on Admission and then Click on KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- Now Enter your 9 digit Enrollment Number and Select the Programme Code.
- Then Enter the given Verification Code and Click Submit.
- After submitting the details, Candidate can see their admission status.
If Candidate application form is approved by the IGNOU Admission status will be shown ‘approved’ and candidate will get an email and SMS update of your admission approved status.
To avoid the rejection of the application you have to fill the form before the last date of registration and also provide all the necessary and complete details correctly. Required fields must be filled by the candidates. You have to follow the guidelines of the uploading of documents.
How to get Common IGNOU prospectus
Candidate can get IGNOU common prospectus 2019-20 for all courses from all IGNOU Regional Centres across India. They can also download Common IGNOU prospectus 2019-20 from the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU prospectus is available in two languages English and Hindi. Prospectus of IGNOU contains all details of IGNOU University and its amenities and faculties.
Download IGNOU prospectus 2019-20 from here:
- IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (English)
- IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (Hindi)
- IGNOU prospectus for Persons with Disabilities in Accessible Format
How to get IGNOU prospectus for different courses
IGNOU provides admission in various courses. Candidates can take admission through the common prospectus of various degree and certificates in IGNOU like Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Diplomas, Certificates.
Candidate can get IGNOU prospectus for a particular course from Regional Centres across India or download it from the website of IGNOU. Follow the steps to Download the IGNOU brochure 2019-20:
- Visit Official website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Student Zone.
- Click on Downloads
- Then you choose your stream to download the prospectus.
- Then click on Download button.
- Save/Print the Prospectus file for future preferences.
IGNOU Identity Card
IGNOU ID card is mandatory and is used to verify you that you are studying in Indira Gandhi National Open University. It is necessary to have IGNOU Student identity Card if you have taken Online Admission for any Programme. You can get your Identity Card from the regional centre of IGNOU.
Candidate who has taken Online admission can Download IGNOU ID Card from the Official website of IGNOU. You just have to login on IGNOU website and enter your IGNOU username and password to download and check the status of your IGNOU Identity Card.