- February 25, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Article, News
Telangana State Education Common entrance Test is conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad. It is conducted the exam on behalf of the Telangana state council of higher Education. The TS EdCET 2020 exam is conducted in Online mode, it provides admission on B.Ed courses offered as the college of Telangana State.
TS EdCET Exam Highlights
In the highlights of TS EdCET is an entrance exam of a two year B.Ed course.The important details of the exam Mode, time duration, exam purpose and TS EdCET 2020 Exam other details are given in the table:-
TS EdCET 2020
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Admission to B.Ed course offered at college of Telangana State
TS EdCET Exams Date
The important dates are related to the TS EdCET 2020 Exams that are available on the official website. The candidates who want to fill the form that can be also check the details of the TS EdCET Exam Dates. The details are given below:-
TS EdCET Events
TS EdCET Exams Date
Application Process without Late Fee
24 February 2020 to 20 April 2020
Application Process with Late Fee Rs. 500/-
21 April 2020 to 25 April 2020
Application Process with Late Fee Rs. 1000/-
26 April 2020 to 30 April 2020
Application Process with Late Fee Rs. 2000/-
1 May 2020 to 4 May 2020
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Second week of May
TS EdCET 2020 Exams
23 May 2020
11 June 2020
TS EdCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility for TS EdCET 2020 Exam, candidates should follow the eligibility rules that are Age Limit, Educational Qualification, nationality and other important details. The details of Eligibility criteria is given below:-
A candidate must be
- Have Indian Citizenship.
- The Subject of Nepal.
- The Subject of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugee who came to India for permanent settling before 1st January 1962.
- Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam those country people who come to India for permanent settling before 1st January 2020.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category are also eligible for this examination.
- The candidate should be a minimum of 19 years to apply for the form of TS EdCET.
- No maximum age Limit to fill the form.
- All candidates should clear their graduation in BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BE/BTech/ BCA/ BBM or post graduation in relevant subjects.
- Candidates should also have a minimum 55% mark for applying for this examination (For General Category).
- Reserved candidates should also have a minimum 50% mark for applying for the TS EdCET exam.
- Candidates who have cleared MBBS/ BDS/ BL/ LLB/ BA/ BOL and any other such professional course are not eligible for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria For the Subject Under Part-C
TS EdCET Eligibility
BA/ BSC/ BE/ BTech with mathematics subject candidates have cleared.
BCA candidates who have cleared subject mathematics exam in Class 12th.
Candidates who have cleared Physics and Chemistry in BSc/ BE/ BTech.
BCA Candidate who has cleared Physical Science in class 12th.
Candidate who has cleared BSc and BSc Home science with the subject of Botany and Zoology.
In class 12th the BCA candidate has cleared social science.
Candidate which has a BA/ BCom/ BBM Degree.
Candidate who has completed BA Special English/ MA English.
Admission Process Of TS EdCET Exam 2020
The admission process of TS EdCET 2020 Exam is very important for the candidate who wants to apply for this course. The various processes are described in this blog that is Application Form, Admit Card, Exams, Result, etc. The details are given below:-
TS EdCET Application Form
In the process of Application Form, the application form is submitted by the online mode. And the payment is also paid by the online method. This is very necessary for applying for the application form of the exam.
TS EdCET Admit Card
The Application form is filled and submitted successfully then the admit card will be released on the publishing date. Then, the candidates can download the admit card of TS EdCET 2020 Exam. The important details are declared on the Admit card.
TS EdCET Exams
Candidates need to appear for the B.Ed exam that is conducted at the exam center of TS EdCET. The exam of TS EdCET contains Objective type questions and the exam duration time of 2 hours.
TS EdCET Results
The Results are declared on the official website of the TS EdCET. The candidates scoring at least 25% marks will qualify the exam of TS EdCET. Candidates can download their rank card on the official website of TS EdCET.
TS EdCET Rank Card
A rank card will be prepared on the basis of candidates obtained marks. Candidates can download their rank card on the TS EdCET official website.
TS EdCET Exam Centres
The Exam center of TS EdCET is held in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. This year the exam center is not published but some previous year the exam center is conducted in the same location. The details of 2019 exam center of TS EdCET is given below:-
Hyderabad South East
TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2020
This exam consists of 3 parts of exam 1st is general English, 2nd is general knowledge and the 3rd is Aptitude and Methodology. There are a total of 150 Questions in the TS EdCET exam. The details are given below:-
- It consists of two sub-parts i.e; General English and General Knowledge.
- General english consists of 25 marks and General knowledge consists 15 marks.
- It consists of two sub-parts i.e; General knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
- First sub part consists of 15 marks and the second consists of 10 marks.
- It consists of various sub-parts. According to preferences candidates can choose the given options.
- The 1st sub part is mathematics which consists of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- The 2nd part is of Physical science which consists of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- The 3rd part is of biological science which consists of 100 questions with 100 marks.
- The 4th part is of social studies and consists of 100 marks questions divided into 35 marks + 30 marks + 15 marks + 20 marks.
- The last part is English which consists of 100 marks with 100 questions.
TS EdCET 2020 Marking Scheme 2020
The TS EdCET consists of 3 parts of the exam. All questions are based on multiple choice with 150 marks. Each question consists of 1 mark. No negative marking is done for any wrong answer. Time duration of the TS EdCET exam is 2 hours. The part C consists of 5 sectionsi.e; Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social studies and english. The details are given below in the tabular form:-
2. Physical Science
3. Biological Science
4. Social studies
TS EdCET Exam Syllaubus 2020
The exam syllabus is very necessary for the candidate who wants to fill the application form of TS EdCET BEd exam. The syllabus helps to crack the BEd exam of BEd. The important topics related to the exam, it helps you to clear the TS EdCET. The details are given below:-
- Reading Comprehension
- Correction of sentence
- Transformation of sentences
- Direct and Indirect Speech
General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude
- History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Ecology, General policies and Scientific research related to India and Neighbour countries.
- Current Events
- Matter of Day to Day observation
- Environment and applications
- Ability to communicate
- Technical Aptitude
- Differential Equations
- Solid Geometry
- Groups and Rings
- Real Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Multiple Integrals and Vector Calculus
- Vector Analysis
- Mechanics and Particles
- Mechanics and Rigid Body
- Central forces
- Fundamentals of Vibrations
- Damped and forced oscillation
- Vibrating strings
- Kinetic Theory of gases
- Quantum Theory of Radiation
- Statical thermodynamics
- Polarization and Double Effraction
- Laser Fiber Optics and Holography
- Magneto statistics
- Moving charge in electric and magnetic field
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Varying and Alternative currents
- Maxwell’s equations and Electromagnetic Waves
- Basic electronics
- Digital Principles
- Quantum Mechanics
- Nuclear Physics
- Solid State Physics
- Solid state Physics
- Atomic Structure and Elementary Quantum Mechanics
- Chemical bonding
- Periodic properties
- S-Block and P-Block Elements
- D-Block Elements
- F-Block elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Hard and Soft acid base
- Structural theory in Organic Chemistry
- Stereochemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Acyclic Hydrocarbons
- Benzene and its reactivity
- Areness and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons
- Hydroxy compounds
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Nitrogen Components
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Gaseous State
- Liquid State
- Solid State
- Dilute solutions and Colligative Properties
- Colloids and Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Branches of Botany
- Classification of Plant Kingdom
- Cell Biology
- Tissue Organization and Growth
- Plant Reproduction
- Plant Resources and their Utilization
- Protozoa to Annelida
- Arthropod to hemichordata
- Cell Biology
- Bio Molecules of the Cell
- Protochordata to Amphibia
- Reptilia to Mammalian
- Ecology and Zoogeography
- Physiology of Digestion
- Physiology of Excretion
- Physiology of Respiration
- Physiology of Circulation
- Physiology of Muscle Contraction
- Physiology of Nerve Impulse
- Physiology of Endocrine system
- Physiology of Homeostasis
- Organic evolution
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Clinical Science
- Animal Biotechnology
- History of India up to 1526 AD
- History of India-Later Medieval Period
- Modern India
- History of Modern world
- History and Culture of Telangana
- Concept of Theories (Political Science)
- Public administrator – Concept of Theories
- Indian Politics and Government
- Public Administration in India
- Principles of Physical Geography
- Social and Economic Geography
- Regional Geography of India
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System
- Micro and Macro
- Static and Dynamic
- Normative and Positive Economics
- Cardinal and Ordinal Approaches
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Law of return to scale and variable proportion
- Different concepts of cost and their inter – relation.
- Concepts of National Income
- Measures of Economics
- Sources of Public Revenue
- Canons and Effect of public expenditure
- Functions and Classification of Money
- Budgets and Money Supply
- Functions of Commercial and Reserve Bank
- Method of Credit Control
- Importance of Agriculture in the Indian Economy
- Population Growth in India
- Regional Disparities
- Mixed Economy- Characteristics, Features
- Concept of Poverty
- Types of Unemployment
- Objective of Planning in India
- Importance of Infrastructure
- Social Structure
- Organized and Unorganized sectors
- International Trade
- Economic Reforms
- Language and Literature
- Forms of Poetry
- Elements of Drama
- Elements of Poetry
- Elements of Fiction
- Poetry from Elizabethan age to the pre – romantic Era
- Development of 16th and 17th century British Drama
- Prose – Origin, Development of the Essay
- Fiction Origin and development of Novel
- Origin and Growth of English Literature
TS EdCET Reference Books 2020
There are several sets of books which the students require to study for the Entrance Exam of TS EdCET. It helps to crack the examination of TS EdCET. The following details are given in the table:-
EDCET Biological Science
EDCET Part A
EDCET Part B
Important FAQs Regarding TS EdCET Exam
Q:- Who Conducts the TS EdCET Exam?
Ans:- TS EdCET Exam Conducts by Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Q:- Through the TS EdCET exam, which course will be given for Admission?
Ans:- In B.Ed course admission through the TS EdCET exam.
Q:- Which colleges accept the exam score of TS EdCET exam?
Ans:- Many colleges and universities accept the admission by the scoring of TS EdCET Exam.
Q:- What is the minimum age for applying for TS EdCET Exam?
Ans:- The minimum age for this exam is 19 years.
Q:- What is the maximum age limit for TS EdCET exam?
Ans:- No age limit for this exam.
Q:- Which method used the application form Submitted?
Ans:- Only Online Mode.
Q:- What is the Exam Mode of TS EdCET Exam?
Ans:- TS EdCET Exam conducted online mode.
TS EdCET releases B.Ed exam notifications every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to study this. I hope this blog can help you to clear the TS EdCET exams. Now, that you have completed this blog about TS EdCET B.Ed you briefly know What is the TS EdCET, 2nd is highlights of TS EdCET, then Exams Dates, eligible criteria 2020 exams, Syllabus and the exam pattern of TS EdCET. Here you know the details of GAIL Recruitment 2020 in my other post.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to TS EdCET you should have to get all the details related to the B.Ed exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.