- March 4, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Admission
Indira Gandhi National Open University is located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India and is also known as IGNOU. IGNOU University was named after our former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and this University was established in 1985.
IGNOU is the world’s largest distance education university and is also a central university. Its purpose is to educate students through remote mode and to provide high-quality education. The university is primarily known for IGNOU distance education. IGNOU Admission, Result, Grade Card, Courses, Hall Ticket, Student Zone, the details are given in this article.
IGNOU Study Center (IGNOU Study Center) now provides all announcements and details online. This means that students can find all the information related to their course or program on the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Application Process
In this article, we will tell you how you can apply to IGNOU. The last date for admission of UG, PG, Diploma and other certification courses 2020. Candidates can submit the application form online through the official website of IGNOU i.e http://ignou.ac.in/. Before filling the application form, you should download the prospectus/brochure of the course in which you want to take admission and read its guidelines carefully. After registration, you will have to remember your IGNOU username and password so that you can log in later from the IGNOU student login section.
IGNOU registration 2020
You can see all stages of IGNOU registration here:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of IGNOU online admission.
- Go to IGNOU’s website.
- Click on the Register Online tab, and then click on Fresh Admission.
- Now you will reach the new website of IGNOU.
- Here you can see the last date of online application for each course.
- Documents required to fill the application form.
- Scanned photo (less than 100 KB).
- Scanned signature (less than 100 KB).
- Scanned photocopy of age certificate.
- Scanned copy of relevant educational qualification (less than 400 KB).
- Scanned copy of the experience certificate (if any) (less than 400 KB).
- Scanned copy of the caste certificate of SC / ST / OBC (less than 400 KB).
- Scanned copy of the BPL certificate (less than 400 KB) if below the poverty line.
- Before registration, the candidate has to check all the information about the particular course (s) in which they want to take admission, such as eligibility criteria, fee details, course duration, etc. Will be.
- Now, the applicant has to click on the Register Yourself (Register Yourself) button given in the applicant area and the applicant’s name, parent’s name, DOB, gender, mobile phone number, email ID, username, password, and security code. Like all registration details have to be filled.
- Username should be 8 to 16 characters and this will be your enrollment number for future student login.
- The password must be 8 to 16 characters and be alphanumeric.
- Now click on the Submit button and your username will be sent to your email and phone. Applicants will have to remember their IGNOU username and password for future student login of IGNOU 2020.
Keep in mind
- The already registered user will have to click on the login button and then enter the username and password for the further application process.
- Now, after IGNOU registration, you will get your username (student login id) and student login password which is used as a student login credentials. To get a login, you have to use this username and password for IGNOU login.
- The online admission process of 2020 will begin after the student login. Click the Continue button and then fill all the required details like program details, personal details, qualification details, syllabus (course) details, upload documents, correspondence details.
- You can pay your application fee online. for example:
- Credit Card (Master / Visa)
- Debit Card (Master / Visa / RuPay)
- Net banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
After paying the fee you will have to print the payment slip so that you can use it in the future.
- After confirming the payment, the candidate has to click on the next (Next) button to preview the form and save/print the application for future use.
IGNOU login 2020
After the admission process, the candidate will get IGNOU 2020 student login credentials and can use these credentials till they get their degree. Let us know what things you need to check your course details in IGNOU 2020 Student Login.
- IGNOU Student Login 2020 – Details / Required Credentials
- To get more information, the applicant has to enter the following details.
- course name
- Date of birth
- Nine digit enrollment number
- Course code
- Given the Captcha Code
Here we have discussed the steps to know the details of the course using IGNOU login credentials. Check it out
- Go to the official website of IGNOU.
- Now click on the Login button in the applicant section or from this link you can go directly to that section.
- Enter your username, password and the given captcha code and click on login.
- Now you will get to a new page, where you will have to enter your nine digit enrollment number, program code, and captcha code and click on Submit.
- After submitting all the credentials, candidates can view their course registration details, result details, assignment papers, previous years question papers, and other services.
Students can use this IGNOU student login ID and password until they get the degree of their chosen course.
IGNOU Students Zone
IGNOU provides all the updates and news about IGNOU University. All the details related to the IGNOU syllabus of the students are available in one place which is the IGNOU Student Zone.
The goal of IGNOU is to educate all the students of the world through distance learning mode. In distance learning, students can prepare for their exams through online study material and books. Students do not need to attend any lectures or classes related to the subjects of their course.
IGNOU Student Zone helps students to get updated about the latest news related to their curriculum or program.
IGNOU Admission Status
IGNOU also provides services to the students applying for admission to a particular program to check the IGNOU admission status. After submitting the IGNOU application form or IGNOU admit card, candidates can check their IGNOU 2020 admission status online. IGNOU ID Card is very important for the candidates, without the ID Card you don’t have any permission.
Students have to visit the official link of IGNOU Admission Status 2020. After clicking on this link, you have to enter the control number or IGNOU enrollment number to know the IGNOU 2020 admission status. The control number is the number you get after submitting the application form.
It is very important to know the status of your application to take the necessary action. Therefore, you have to check your IGNOU 2020 admission status immediately after the submission of the IGNOU application form.
Steps to Check IGNOU 2020 Admission Status
Following are the ways to check IGNOU 2020 admission status after submission of application form:-
- Go to the official link of the IGNOU website i.e, http://ignou.ac.in/.
- Enter your control number.
- After that, click on the Submit (submit) button.
- Now the candidates can check their admission status whether it has been accepted or rejected.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU i.e, http://ignou.ac.in/
- Go to the student zone which is in the student support section.
- Click on Admission and then click on KNOW YOUR ADMISSION / REGISTRATION DETAILS (No Your Admission / Registration Details).
- Now enter your 9 digit enrollment number and choose the program code.
- Then enter the verification code provided and click Submit.
- After submitting the information, the candidates can check their admission status.
If the candidate’s application form is accepted by IGNOU then IGNOU Admission Status Approved appears and the candidate gets an email and SMS update of his / her admission approved status.
To avoid rejection of the application, you have to fill the form before the last date of registration and also provide all the necessary and complete details correctly. It is very important to fill the required fields by the candidates and you will also have to follow the guidelines for uploading documents.
There is a list of many IGNOU courses with fee structure in various subjects of IGNOU University. Students can get information about all IGNOU courses in 2020 on the official website of IGNOU. Here you can see the list of courses offered by IGNOU and their fees after 12th:-
B.Sc in Botany
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
B.Com in Accounting and Finance
B.Sc in Zoology
Qualification: 60% marks in 12th.
|Course Name||Annual Fee||Course Duration||Date For Apply|
|Business Administrative (Banking and Finance)||37,800||3 years||Coming soon|
|MBA||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Masters of Commerce||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Commerce in Business Policy and Corporate governance||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Computers Applications||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Masters of Science||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Masters of Arts||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|Masters of Education||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
|MA in Distance Education||37,800||3 Years||Coming soon|
How to get a common IGNOU prospectus
Candidates can get IGNOU Common Prospectus 2020-21 for all courses from all IGNOU Regional Centers across India. They can also download the Common IGNOU Prospectus 2020-21 from the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Prospectus is available in two languages English and Hindi. IGNOU’s prospectus contains all the details of IGNOU University and its facilities.
How to get IGNOU Prospectus for various courses
IGNOU offers admission to various courses. Candidates can get admission in various degrees and certificate courses such as master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, diploma, a certificate in IGNOU through the general prospectus.
Candidates can get the IGNOU Prospectus for the special course from IGNOU Regional Center across India or download it from the IGNOU website. To download IGNOU Brochure 2020-21, follow these steps:-
- Go to the official website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support (Student Support) and then click on Student Zone.
- Click on downloads
- Then you choose your stream to download the prospectus.
- After this, click on the Download button.
- Save or print a prospectus file for the future.
IGNOU releases IGNOU exam notifications every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to study this. I hope this blog can help you to clear the IGNOU exams. Now, that you have completed this blog about IGNOU Exams you briefly know What is the IGNOU, 2nd is Application Process, then Students Zone, IGNOU Admission Status 2020 exams, Courses and Prospectus of IGNOU. Here, you know about the IGNOU Assignment Status 2020 in my other post.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to IGNOU you should have to get all the details related to the B.Ed exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.