- April 15, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Admission, Article
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science conducts HITSEEE for admission to various architecture programmes and undergraduate engineering offered every year for the students. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam (HITSEEE) is the University level entrance exam and conducted by the authority of HITS. The application form of HITSEEE 2020 is now available on the official website in online mode. HITSEEE 2020 has been postponed the date of the Exam due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Candidates appearing for the entrance exam must check the official website and HITSEEE eligibility criteria before proceeding towards filling the application form.
The institute also provides highly qualified and experienced faculty who impart the best of knowledge and skills to the students for study. The University has maintained an enviable reputation of the most sought after engineering institutions in Tamil Nadu.
The exam of HITSEEE was supposed to be held in online mode from April 25 to 30, 2020, for centers in Chennai and April 25 and 26, 2020 in other centers but now it will be held on a new date decided by the institute. HITSEEE for admission of eligible candidates in undergraduate engineering & technology programs. Check HITSEEE 2020 Exam Date, Application, Eligibility, Syllabus, Pattern and more details from this article.
Highlights Of HITSEEE 2020 Exam
Take a look at some of the important highlights about Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination to be conducted in the Computer Based Test only. The candidates will have the option to choose the preferred language during the examination of HITSEEE. The exam highlights the Name of Exam, Frequencies, Mode of Exam, Time Duration and other important details about the HITSEEE Exam 2020. The following details are given below in the tabular form:-
Name of Entrance Examination
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination
Conducting Body of the Entrance Examination
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science (HITS), Chennai
Application Process of the Entrance Examination
Online and Offline Mode
Mode of of the Entrance Examination
Medium of Instruction
Time Duration of HITSEEE 2020
Question Paper Format of HITSEEE 2020
Courses Offered in the Institute
B.Tech and B.Arch Course
Level of Examination
Frequency of HITSEEE Examination
Once a year
Maximum Marks in HITSEEE 2020 Examination
Exam Date Of HITSEEE 2020 Exam
The important dates of the HITSEEE Exams 2020 that are available on the official website. The candidates who want to fill the form can also check the details of the HITSEEE Exam Dates. The exam dates are very important and necessary for the candidates. HITSEEE Consortium announced the exam date and a few changes in the exam pattern of HITSEEE 2020. The online and offline both applications of HITSEEE Exam 2020 will be started on the official website. All steps of application form are necessary to complete. There are various channels for admission for the candidates. The Exam date details are given below in the tabular form:-
The issue of application form
Last Date for applying application form (Extended)
New date Announced soon
Exam date (Other centers)
25th & 26th April 2020
Exam date (Chennai centers)
25th to 30th April 2020
Date of Results
Publication of rank list
Counseling for starts
7th to 10th May 2020
The beginning of classes
Courses Provided by HITSEEE 2020
The candidates who crack the exam obtain the following courses and the candidates can choose the course related to their interest. The course details offered by the HITSEEE lists are given below in the tabular form:-
1. Aeronautical Engineering
2. Automobile Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
4. Computer Science & Engineering
5. Electronics & Communication Engineering
6. Mechatronics Engineering
7. Information Technology (Cyber Security)
8. Interior Design
9. Aerospace Engineering
10. Bio Technology
11. Civil Engineering
12. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
13. Mechanical Engineering
14. Information Technology
16. Fashion & Apparel Design
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Application Form
The candidates can apply for HITSEEE 2020 online and offline both. There is a common application form for Architecture and B.Tech and the candidates can fill HITSEEE 2020 Application Form by follow the given steps:-
HITSEEE Online Application Form 2020
1. The applicants must log in to the official website of Hindustan University which is hindustanunvi.ac.in
2. Click on the Register for “HITSEEE 2020 Exam”.
3. Fill up the login process such as the valid email ID of the candidates.
4. Login to the website of Hindustan University.
5. Candidates read the instructions carefully before applying for the exam.
6. Fill all the details in the application form which is required for the Application.
7. The candidates must check all the details before submitting the form.
8. Next, upload a passport size photo and scanned signature as per the specifications, that is, in the jpeg format and the size is more than 50 Kb.
9. Then, attach the required documents such as mark sheets and then select exam centers as per their relief.
10. Click the “Submit” button to submit the details for the Application Form.
11. Pay the application fee that is very necessary for the Application process.
12. The fee is Rs 1000 to apply for Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam.
13. The candidates must take the print out of the provisional registration slip and preserve it for future reference.
HITSEEE Offline Application Form 2020
1. The candidates will have to purchase an application form by paying INR 1000 in cash or by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Hindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science payable at Chennai.
2. Candidates fill the application form correctly and neatly along with the relevant documents and the application form should be submitted at the Hindustan University Institute Of Technology & Science, Chennai properly.
Details in HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
What to fill
Enter your full name
Enter your Father’s full name
Choose your gender
Date of Birth
Fill your birth date
Enter a valid Email ID
Enter you contact number
Choose the course preference from the menu
Indian or other
State of Eligibility
State from which you have passed 12th standard
Name of Institution
Name of the school from which you passed Class XII
Name of the Board
Name of your Board in Class 12
Year of Passing
Year in which you studied Class XII
Upload your photo and signature in JPG format, size < 50 KB
Eligibility Criteria Of HITSEEE 2020 Exam
The eligibility criteria of HITSEEE are prepared by the authorities of the examination and the candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for the examination. If the applicants do not fulfil the eligibility criteria, their application will be cancelled by the authorities of the university and the eligibility requirement is different for different courses.
The details of eligibility criteria for HITSEEE 2020 Exam is given below:-
For B.Tech Courses
The candidates who want to take admission to the B.Tech Degree program should have completed their 12th from a recognized board of secondary education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
The candidates should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and the university won’t consider improvement marks for admission.
For B. Arch Courses
The candidates should have completed their 12th from a recognized board of secondary education with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the main subjects and the candidates can complete diploma program with a minimum of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the main subjects.
Candidates must have qualified for the NATA examination with a minimum of 80/200 score.
Age Limit and Nationality
The candidates applying for HITSEEE 2020 should have reached at least 17 years of age when they are filling the application form and the upper age limit for applying for HITSEE 2020 is 19 years.
Candidates should be less than 19 years or 19 years old in the last week of April 2020 and the Indian nationals residing in India can apply for HITSEEE 2020.
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card of HITSEEE 2020 will be available by the third week of April 2020 and the candidates who have successfully applied for the HITSEEE Exam can download the Admit Card from the official website.
The candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without a HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card and they must carry the admit card with a passport size photograph and ID proof.
1. Visit the official website of HITSEEE.
2. Select the exam name and that is HITSEEE.
3. The Hall ticket by login using the application number or email and DOB.
4. Click the given link of the “HITSEEE Admit Card 2020” link.
5. Candidates will not be allowed to write the exam without the admit card of HITSEEE 2020.
6. Then, read the instructions which are given and then select “Download Admit Card”.
7. After that, the Admit Card display, the candidates can take a printout.
HITSEEE 2020 Admit Card will have the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father/Guardian’s Name
- Application Number
- Course Applied For
- Name and Address of the test center
- Date of the exam
- Duration of the exam
- Picture of the candidate and uploaded signature
- Important instructions for the exam etc.
HITSEEE 2020 Exam Center
The 70 exam centers where HITSEEE 2020 will be conducted in online mode and the exam center for HITSEEE 2020 will be mentioned clearly on the admit card of candidates.
They are allocated on the basis of preferences of candidates that they have mentioned while filling the application form and the candidates are required to mention the choice of test centers while filling the application form.
Candidates need to report to the mentioned exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam commences and the HITSEEE 2108 is held in all the major cities and towns of the country. The candidates need to follow the rules and regulations printed on the back of the admit card on the day of the examination.
Exam Center City
Jammu & Kashmir
Exam Pattern Of HITSEEE 2020 Exam
The exam pattern of HITSEEE 2020 will define the basic specifications of the question paper such as marking scheme, type of questions asked, total time duration allowed, etc. Every candidate needs to know about the HITSEEE 2020 exam pattern and referring to the exam pattern will help the candidates to know about the types of questions asked, duration of the scheme, and marking scheme. HITSEEE 2020 patterns are very important for the candidates who are filling the HITSEEE 2020 application form. The candidates check the exam pattern before starting the preparation of the HITSEEE.
The exam is organised in online mode and the language used in the paper is English.
All the questions are objective type and the HITSEEE question paper is divided into 3 parts and that is Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
The duration of the examination is 2 hours and there are a total of 120 questions in the examination. Each question carries one mark.
Mode of examination
Number of questions
Duration of exam
Sections in paper
Name of sections and marks assigned to each
Physics – 40
Chemistry – 40
Mathematics – 40
Syllabus Of HITSEEE 2020 Exam
The syllabus is very important for the candidates who Apply for the Exam of HITSEEE 2020. The candidates must check the Syllabus before starting the preparation of the HITSEEE 2020. The candidates will have to refer to the syllabus of the course that they have applied for. The following tables show the syllabus of the HITSEEE 2020 Exam. The exam contains Chemistry Paper, Mathematics Paper, Physics Paper and the details are given below:-
Mathematics Syllabus for HITSEEE 2020
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Statistics and probability
- Matrices and determinants
- Integral calculus
- Permutations and combinations
- Differential equations
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Coordinate geometry
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Vector algebra
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Three-dimensional geometry
Physics Syllabus for HITSEEE 2020
- Rotational Motion
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations and Waves
- Physics and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
Chemistry Syllabus for HITSEEE 2020
- Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principle and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- P – Block Elements
- d – and f – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Alcohols, Phenol’s, and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- S – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
Result Of HITSEEE 2020
1. Candidates need to go to the official website of Hindustan University i.e., www.hindustanuniv.ac.i.
2. Then, Click on “HITSEEE 2020 Results” link which probably appears at the top of the homepage.
3. Candidates will land on a new homepage where they need to fill their login id and date of birth.
4. After filling login details and Date of Birth, Click on “View Result”.
5. Once a candidate clicks on a view result they will land to a page with their scorecard.
6. Candidates can check their score and rank in the exam and download the scorecard.
7. Candidates need to take a printout of the scorecard/result and keep it safe for further use.
8. Candidates will get to know about the marks they have scored in the exam and their respective ranks in the downloaded result.
Details on Scorecard
As previously mentioned candidates can download the result from the official website and the candidates will get the information regarding marks scored by them in the exam and their respective rank in the scorecard.
The other details mentioned in the scorecard are listed below:-
- Name of Candidate
- Registration number of candidate
- Date of Birth of Aspirant
- Roll Number of Candidate
- Gender of candidate
- Date of exam conducted
- Marks / ranks scored by candidate
- Date of scorecard displayed
The competitive exams of HITSEEE are beneficial because they provide a clean slate for students of varying percentages and get a fair chance for admission in the university. The exams of HITSEEE 2020 have a well laid out counselling process that helps you avoid the long hours standing in admission queues.
I hope this blog can help you to know the HITSEEE 2020 Exam and when you have completed the article you know about HITSEEE 2020 Exam, highlight of the Exam, Exams Date, Eligible criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and other important information of HITSEEE 2020 Exam. If you want to know about the TS EAMCET 2020 then click on the given link.
The candidates can choose the college, wait for the allotment and get yourself admitted to the allotted college. One common entrance exam will open doors to many courses, many colleges and many options for you to choose. The most important thing we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve but only you should have to focus on their objectives.