- March 2, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Article, News
CSIR UGC NET released the notification for recruit in 2020. While the examination for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRE) and Lectureship (NET) is held to all Indian students for the recruitment. Likewise, they conducted the examination two times in one year. Also, This examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency on behalf of the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR UGC NET 2020 Recruitment. Therefore, this vacancy comes on every year two times in the month of June and December. Therefore, the interested candidates can fill the Application form of CSIR UGC NET 2020.
CSIR UGC NET Examination conducted Subjects
- Life Science
- Earth Science
- Chemical Science
- Engineering Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
Highlights Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
In this examination of CSIR UGC NET have some important details for the exam. CSIR UGC NET 2020 Recruitment. After that, the candidates must know all the details about the exam. The important details are given below:-
JRE and Lectureship
Mode of Exam
Medium Of Paper
Hindi and English
No. Of Test Cities
Important Dates Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
The NTA released the notification on the official website of CSIR UGC NET 2020 important dates. Therefore, the details are given below:-
CSIR UGC Important Dates
Registration Form Date Start Date of CSIR NET 2020
16 March 2020
Last Date to Submit the Registration Form
15 April 2020
Last Date to Pay the Fee of the Application Form
16 April 2020
Application Form Correction Windows of CSIR NET 2020
18 April to 25 April 2020
CSIR NET 2020 Admit card Released Date
15 May 2020
CSIR NET 2020 Exam Date
21 June 2020
Result of CSIR NET 2020
5 July 2020
Eligibility Criteria Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
The candidates must check the Eligibility criteria before applying the Application form of CSIR UGC NET 2020. Therefore, the eligibility criteria are given below:-
- The candidates must have an M.Sc and the equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS or BE or B.Tech or B.Pharma or MBBS.
- Minimum Marks in category wise
- M.Sc passed candidates who have completed 10+2+3 years of above qualifying examination are eligible for the examination of CSIR UGC NET.
- B.Sc or equivalent degree holders or candidates containing the MS-PhD can apply for the vacancies of CSIR UGC NET.
- The Bachelor’s Degree holder candidates are also eligible for registered/ contains for Ph.D./ Integrated Ph.D. program.
- The Ph.D. holder candidates who pass the Master’s Degree before 19 September 1991. In Addition, minimum marks of 50%. Therefore, it is only eligible to apply for a Lectureship.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The age limit of the Exam is very necessary to know the interested candidates who want to fill the form of CSIR UGC NET. CSIR UGC NET 2020 Recruitment. the details are given below in the tabular form:-
Junior Research Fellowship (JRE(NET))
Maximum 28 Years
No maximum age Limit
Age Relaxation For JRE (NET) only:-
Age Limit Relaxation
How to Apply for CSIR UGC NET 2020
- Visit the official website of CSIR i.e; https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- Click on the Option of ‘Apply Online’.
- Then, the application form will display on your screen.
- Enter all the required details for Candidates.
- Then, Upload the colored Photo and scanned signature.
- Upload the relevant Application Form.
- After that, the system generated the Application Number will be after submitting the form.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Take a Printout of the application forms for further use.
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Application Fees
The Application fees of CSIR UGC NET only paid for online methods via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI and Paytm, etc. CSIR UGC NET 2020 Recruitment, the Application Fees details are given below:-
OBC – NCL, EWS
SC/ ST/ PwD
CSIR UGC NET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card of CSIR UGC NET will be issued on 15 May 2020. Similarly, the Candidates can Download the CSIR UGC NET Admit card till the last date of Exam. Then, follow the steps given below to download the Admit Card of CSIR UGC NET 2020:-
- Visit the Official website of CISR i.e; https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- Whenever, Click on the link of ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Then, Enter your Registration Number and DOB/ Password.
- Click on the login your account.
- After that, Download your Admit Card.
CSIR UGC NET Admit Card Details
The Admit card of CSIR UGC NET is very necessary for the candidates. If, the candidates wants to Enter examination hall without Admit Card, the entry will not be granted. Therefore, the details of Admit card is of CSIR UGC NET 2020 is given below:-
- Candidates Name
- Roll Number of Candidates
- Registration Number of Candidates
- Category of Candidates
- Candidates Date of Birth
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Exam Time and Date
- Exam session And Reporting Time of the Candidates
- Photo and Signature of the Candidates
- The Guidelines of the Exam.
Exam Pattern Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
There are the key points of the CSIR UGC NET Examination pattern are described below:-
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Exam)|
|Format Of Exam||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Medium of Exams||English and Hindi|
|Session Timing||Morning Session- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (Life Science & Physical Science)|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|List of Subjects||Life Science|
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Answer Keys Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
The Answer keys of CSIR UGC NET will be released on the official website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx
- The answer keys are available on the official website.
- Therefore, the Candidates can see their answer key and guess how many numbers they obtain in the examination.
- The information only Open in the E-Mail.
Syllabus Of CSIR UGC NET 2020
The syllabus is very important for the candidates who want to fill the form of CSIR UGC NET 2020. Therefore, we can provide the syllabus topic wise. So, the candidates can check the syllabus and study. Here, the details about all syllabus are given below:-
Life Science Syllabus
- Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology.
- Cellular Organization.
- Fundamental Processes.
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Developmental Biology
- System Physiology – Plant
- System Physiology – Animal
- Inheritance Biology
- Diversity of Life Forms
- Ecological Principles
- Evolution and Behaviors
- Applied Biology
- Methods of Biology
Chemical Science Syllabus
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
The interdisciplinary topic of Chemical Science
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and Green Chemistry.
- Medicinal Chemistry.
- Supra Molecular Chemistry.
- Environmental Chemistry.
Mathematical Science Syllabus
- Linear Algebra
- Complex Analysis
- Ordinary Differential Equations (ODEs)
- Numerical Analysis
- Calculus of Variations
- Linear Integral Equations
- Classical Mechanics
Physical Science Syllabus
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamic and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
Books and Model Papers of CSIR UGC NET 2020
Here, some important books name and the model paper related to the examination of CSIR UGC NET 2020. Therefore, the books help the candidates to crack the exam of CSIR UGC NET. After that, the syllabus is given below:-
|Physical Science||Trueman’s UGC CSIR NET Physical Science|
N. M. Singh
|Joint CSIR NET Physical Science||RPH Editorial|
|Chemical Science||Chemical Science UGC NET topic wise complete solutions|
Kriti Kumar C. Badgujar
Harshal B. Sharaf
Harshal C. Badguja
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Chemical Science||RPH Editorial Board|
|Life Science||Joint CSIR UGC NET Life Science||RPH Editorial Board|
|Arihant UGC/ CSIR NET/ SET Life Science|
Ashish Nagesh Quaisher
J. Hossain Prashant Kumar
|Mathematical Science||Arihant UGC/ CSIR NET/ SET Mathematical Science|
Anshuman Suraj Singh
|Joint CSIR UGC NET Life Science||RPH Editorial Board|
|Earth Science||Joint CSIR UGC NET Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean and Planetary Science||Surendra Kumar|
CSIR UGC NET 2020 releases CSIR UGC NET notifications every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to see their career in the banking sector. I hope this blog can help you to clear the CSIR UGC NET exams. Now, that you have completed this blog about CSIR UGC NET you briefly know What is the CSIR UGC NET, 2nd is highlights of CSIR UGC NET Exams, then vacancies of the post, 4th is Exams Dates, eligible criteria 2020 exams and the exam pattern of CSIR UGC NET. Here, you know about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2020 details in my other post.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to CSIR UGC NET you should have to get all the details related to the CSIR NET exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.