Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal: Campus, Infrastructure and Hostel Details
The campus of RGPV is spread in around 241.14 acres and situated on Risen – Narsingarh bypass main highway. The small part of the campus area is located on hilly terrain and rest the other major part is located in the plain area. RGPV is 3 km far from Raja Bhoj Airport on the Gwalior bypass road.
The main building of the campus starts 1 km from the main gate. The campus consists an administrative block, instruction blocks, sports and recreational facilities, research centres, workshops, hostels for students, library block, residential blocks for the faculty and staff.
Facilities in RGPV Bhopal:
- RGPV has 5000+ books in its library and also has lots of magazines, journals, research papers varieties.
- It also provides a computer work area for academicians in the library to browse study material online and National & International Journals with a computer.
- It also has digital library facilities.
- University also has a cafeteria which provides catering services to the students.
- The cafeteria is maintained by separate canteen members or staff.
The Green Energy Tech Center:
- In the Energy park of RGPV, Green Energy Tech Center project objective is the development of a pilot plant for CO2 capture and generation of beneficial multipurpose fuel such as Methane, Hydrogen and Algae growth for Biodiesel production.
- Use CO2 to produce smaller scale green growth and create Bio-diesel and Methane Gas from it.
- Develop valuable multipurpose energizes by Sequester CO2 and change over the same.
- Develop Pilot Plant for the CO2 sequestration process and then transform it into multipurpose fuel.
- Also create scientific and concoction models for CO2 sequestration process, Hydro Gasifier and Algae lake frameworks.
Solar Wind Hybrid System:
- 1300 Watt Wing Electric Generator
- 150 AH Battery Bank
- 300 Watt Solar Panel
- Inverter Unit
- Street lighting through CFLs
- Instrumentations such as Anemometer, and Radiation Pyranometer
Biodiesel Project- A Contribution To National Biodiesel Mission:
- Biodiesel Park will be developed for conserving the energy quickly for Rural Entrepreneurship.
- It is also for supply some amount of diesel fuel which has been difficult in the nation.
- It also improves the green and clean condition of the nation.
- Develop for supply crude materials for ventures who deliver bolster concentrates to the dairy farm, pig and poultry farm.
- It also helps in the protection of normal assets like water and soil and also recovers it.
- Provide employment to the jobless youth.
In the zone of 8 sections of land in the Energy point and in the edges of the Campus, vitality cultivating process will be done.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- RGPV provide the facility of on-campus residence to the resident students and offer all the necessary requirements.
- They provide facilities int he hoster such as high-speed internet connection, gymnasium, indoor-outdoor sports facilities, medical facility etc.
- Hostel students also have provided healthy and hygienic food.
- RGPV provide Infrastructure Facilities with the best amenities for the students and faculty to make a good environment.
- Basketball Court
- Cricket Ground
- Tennis Court
- Soft Ball
- Foot Ball
- Base Ball
- Electronics Lab
- Electrical Drives Lab
- Power System miss protection
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) & CAD Lab
- Advanced Chemistry & Physics Labs
- Computer Controlled CI engine
- Environmental Lab
- Hydraulic Lab & Geo-tech Engineering Labs
Hospital / Medical Facilities