RGPV Bhopal Admission 2019: Application form, Eligibility, Selection, Counseling
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal is a state university which was established in 1998. It provides lots of UG and PG courses and programmes like B.Tech, B.Pharm, B.Arch and ME/ M.Tech and M.Pharm. It also offers Ph.D. courses and programmes in several different disciplines of research. RGPV Bhopal also provides diploma in various other streams like Engineering and Pharmacy.
- Students can apply only offline mode for every courses and programme provided by RGPV.
- Candidates who want to take admission in B.Tech, B.Arch., B.Pharm courses, and programmes should have completed their 12th in Science stream with maths from a recognized board with aggregate 50% marks.
- Candidates will be selected for B.Tech and B.Pharm on the marks obtained JEE Main and MP- PPT 2019 respectively.
- Admission in ME/ M.Tech will be based on the rank obtained in GATE 2019 and also have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech with aggregate 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates must have a B.Pharm degree with aggregate 50% marks from a recognized university and also obtained rank in GPAT 2019 exam to get admission in M.Pharm.
- Candidates who got a valid score in GATE/ GPAT/ UGC-NET/ SLET 2019 or Ph.D. Entrance Test which is conducted by UIT, RGPV Bhopal are eligible to apply for Ph.D. courses and programmes in RGPV Bhopal.
- For Diploma Courses, Candidates should have a valid score in Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT).
RGPV Admission Details
|University Type||State Government|
|Admission Based on||Entrance-Based|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|JEE Main for B.Tech & Integrated PG (B.Tech+M.Tech)|
GATE/ GPAT for M.Tech/M.Pharm
|Counseling||UIT and UTDs College-Based Counselling|
|Counseling Date||College-Based Counseling starts from August 04, 2019|
RGPV Diploma Admission 2019
RGPV provides diploma courses and programmes in Engineering and Pharmacy. Candidates must have a 1oth pass certificate with aggregate 35% marks from any recognized Board are eligible to get admission in diploma courses. Selection of the Students for diploma courses and programmes will be based on merit in MP-PPT (Pre-Polytechnic Test).
|Course||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Procedure|
|Diploma||Engineering||Should have passed their 10th from a recognized board||Marks obtained in Pre-Polytechnic Test.|
Candidates provides admission in diploma courses based on the counseling conducted by the Department of Technical Education, Govt. of MP.
RGPV Bhopal UG Admission 2019
RGPV Bhopal provides various UG courses and programmes like B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Pharm. B.Tech Programmes offers in 12 different disciplines or specializations. Candidates must have a 10+2 certification in the science field with maths as a compulsory subject from a recognized board. Whereas for B.Pharm maths is not a mandatory subject.
Candidates will be selected for B.Tech and B.Pharm based on the rank obtained in JEE Main and MP-PPT (Pre-Pharmacy Test) respectively. whereas admission in B.Arch is based on merit or marks of qualifying exams. Seats allotted to students based on counseling and merit list of seats will be published by the admission committee.
Entrance Based Admission
|B.Tech||Automobile Engineering||Industrial Engineering & Management||Computer Science & Engineering||Should have completed their 12th in Science stream with maths from a recognized board with aggregate 50% marks|
|Computer Integrated Manufacturing||Information Technology||Environmental Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Petro-Chemical||Industrial Production|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||Civil Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
- Candidates should be born before October 1, 1992 and there is 5-years of age relaxation given for SC/ST students.
- Candidates who have diploma certification in Polytechnic can apply for Lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year.
|B.Arch||Architecture||Should have completed their 12th in Science stream with maths from a recognized board with aggregate 50% marks|
|B.Pharm||Pharmacy||Should have completed their 12th in Science stream|
RGPV Bhopal PG Admission 2019
RGPV Bhopal provides ME, M.Tech and M.Pharm courses and programs in University Institute of Technology (UIT) and University Teaching Departments (UTDs). Students must have a bachelor degree in BE/B.Tech and B.Pharm in a related discipline to get admission in M.Tech and M.Pharm courses respectively.
Selection will be based on the performance and scores in GPAT and GATE for M.Pharm and M.Tech respectively. This university also provides admission in Integrated PG (B.Tech+M.Tech) Courses in several streams based on marks scored in JEE Main.
RGPV Bhopal College Level Counselling for PG courses:
Students who want to get admission in UIT & UTDs of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) can contact the particular department from August 04, 2019 onwards.
GPAT Based Admission
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Pharm||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||10||Must have a B.Pharm degree with an aggregate 50% (50% for SC/ST) marks from a recognized university|
GATE Based Admission
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Tech||Computer Technology & Application||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university or degree in MCA|
|Information Technology||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech(CSE/IT/ECE/EE/EX) with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university or degree in MCA. Relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories|
|Cyber Forensics||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech(CSE/IT) with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university or degree in MCA. Relaxation will be provided to the reserved categories|
|Energy Technology||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university.|
|Nanotechnology||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university or M.Sc in Physics with aggregate 55% marks.|
|Bio-Technology||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in B.Pharm or BE/ B.Tech in Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Biomedical/ Chemical/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Microbiology or M.Sc (Biotechnology, Bioinformatics/ Life Science/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary science) from a recognized university.|
|ME||Computer Science & Engineering||18||Have a bachelor’s degree in BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with aggregate 55% marks from a recognized university.|
|Heat Power Engineering||18|
JEE Main Based Admission
|Course Name||Specialization||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|Integrated B.Tech-M.Tech||Civil||20||Should have completed their 12th in Science stream from a recognized board with aggregate 50% marks (55% for reserved categories).|
|Electronics & Communication||20|
RGPV Bhopal Ph.D. Admission 2019
RGPV Bhopal also provides admission in Ph.D. in different specializations. Those students who have a master degree in the relevant discipline with aggregate 60% marks can get admission in Ph.D. courses. Candidates will be selected on the basis of rank of GATE/UGC-NET/ UGC-SLET or Ph.D. Entrance Test which is conducted by UIT, RGPV Bhopal and also by appearing and qualifying Personal Interview round.
Entrance Based Admission
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|Ph.D.||Power Sector Reforms||Robotics||Must have a Master’s or M.Phil degree in the relevant subjects with 60% (55% for reserved categories) marks. Students who have obtained the Master’s degree in Science, Engineering or Allied Science subjects are also eligible to apply.|
|Energy Conservation & Audits||Trench less Technology, NDT|
|IC Engine & Air Pollutions||Design of Pressurised concrete structures|
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST categories provide concession or relaxation in their marks of qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have JRF Fellowship do not have to give any kind of written entrance examination.
RGPV Ph.D. Entrance Test Details
RGPV Ph.D. Entrance Test conducted by UIT RGPV, Bhopal which has objective and subjective questions. Duration of the Ph.D. Entrance Test is 2 hours.
Ph.D. Application Form
Application form for Ph.D. courses and programmes are filled offline. Students have to fill the application form with the Application form for Ph.D. Admission in Name of the Faculty and also attach a DD of Rs. 750 in favor of Registrar, RGPV which is payable at Bhopal. Then submit this application form with the attached documents to:
Registrar, RGPV Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Airport Bypass, Gandhi Nagar-462033
Required Documents with the Application Form
- Marks Sheet of qualifying examination and Experience Certificates
- Proposed title and subject of Ph.D. Thesis (to be mentioned in the Application Form).
- Letter granting Teaching Fellowship (if any)
- UGC/ CSIR/ DST / GATE/ GPAT/ SLET qualifying certificate (if any)
You can also directly download Ph.D. Application Form here.
RGPV Bhopal Application Form 2019
Candidates who want to get admission in various offered courses in RGPV Bhopal must have to appear and qualify the related entrance examination. Candidates have to apply offline for any course and programmes.
How to Fill RGPV Application Form
To get admission in RGPV Bhopal Candidates must have to fill the application form before the last date and also have to register for the particular courses offered by RGVP university. The application form is available on the official website of RGPV Bhopal. Candidates can also take the application form from the admission office of the university. Follow the steps to apply for RGPV Bhopal:
- Candidates have to get the application form either download from the official website of RGPV Bhopal or from the admission office of the university.
- Now, Fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Paste the passport sized photograph on the required area of the application form.
- Now, Attach all the necessary documents which are listed below.
- Then, Submit all the application form with all the attached documents and Demand Draft of INR 750 in favor of ‘Registrar RGPV’, payable at Bhopal at the admission office to:
Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Airport Bypass, Gandhi Nagar
Bhopal – 462 033
RGPV Admission Documents Required
To apply for admission in the Rajiv Gandhi Prodoyogiki Vishwavidyala, Candidates have to provide all the important documents with the application form of particular course and programme. Here we have listed out the required documents:
- 10th and 10+2 Mark sheets and passing certificate
- Bachelor’s degree and mark sheet
- Master’s degree and mark sheet
- M.Phil degree and mark sheet (if completed)
- Entrance Exam Admit Card and Score Card
- Caste Certificate (if belongs to reserved categories)
- Domicile Certificate
- Character/ Conduct Certificate
- Transfer/ Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
Result & Merit List for RGPV Admission
Rajiv Gandhi Prodoyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) provides admission in various courses by the centralized counseling process which is organized by the university and department of technical education Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who want to get admission in UG and PG courses of RGPV University must have to qualify the entrance exam. Candidates are selected on the basis of ranks obtained in Entrance exams and also based on merit list of the qualifying examinations.
Candidates will be selected on the marks obtained in entrance exams. University also provides admission based on the merit of total marks in the qualifying exam for some courses.
RGPV Counselling 2019
Admission offered in UG and PG courses and programmes at this university is based on both National level entrance exams and merit of qualifying examination(10+2).
|BE/BTech||Based on the rank of JEE Main or merit acquired in the qualifying examination (10+2)|
|BArch||Based on merit acquired in the qualifying examination (10+2)|
|BPharma||Based on merit acquired in the qualifying examination|
Candidates have to register on the official website DTE, Madhya Pradesh to appear in the counseling process. After that, a common Merit list is set in which nominated Candidates are mentioned who have got the allotment letter. Students have to report about the paper confirmation and admission to the Counselling centre.
RGPV Admission Committee selected students based on marks obtained in the entrance exam and merit list. Selected candidates have to pay the Tuition fee of one semester within seven days after the declaration of the list of selected candidates. Candidates who are unable to pay are disqualified from the candidature or admission.
Cancellation of Admission
- Candidates have to fill the application form carefully for admission in a particular course or programme. After the submission of application, request for change of entries will not be entertained. If any information in the application form is Incomplete and incorrect then the applications will be rejected.
- If it is found that any candidates provide wrong or incorrect information then they will be dismissed from the admission without any notice by the Registrar of the university or Director of UIT-RGPV.
- If it is found that admission was given to any students by mistaken then he will be rejected from the candidature or admission by the Registrar of the university or Director of UIT-RGPV.
- If at any time after admission it is found that any candidates hide any of the relevant facts shall liable to be canceled the admission during the course of his/her studies.
RGPV Admission Helpline Number
If any candidate facing issues related to RGPV Admission 2019 then can contact on the provided helpline number and they resolve your problems or issues. Here we have provided you the address of the main campus of RGPV, phone number, fax number, email id etc. But keep in mind that these services are available only in working hours.
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
Airport Road, Gandhi Nagar,
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh -462033
Phone No. : 0755 – 2734913
Fax No. : 0755 – 2742006
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org