- January 1, 2019
- Posted by: Archana
- Category: Article
IGNOU Student Zone help students to get updated about the latest news related to their course or programme. IGNOU provide all the updates and news about the University of IGNOU. All the details are available in one place regarding the students to complete the study from IGNOU.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) aims to educate the world via distance learning mode. In Distance learning, Students can prepare for their exams through online study materials and stuff. They do not have to attend any lectures or classes regarding the programme subjects.
Find the Best Solution for your Study from IGNOU Student Zone various section:
- IGNOU Online Admission
- IGNOU Admission Status
- IGNOU Results
- IGNOU Courses or Programmes
- IGNOU Online Re-Registration
- IGNOU Study Material and Books
- IGNOU Forms
- IGNOU Downloads
- IGNOU Assignments
- IGNOU Syllabus
- IGNOU Question Papers
IGNOU Online Admission
In this section, you will know how you can get admission in IGNOU. UG, PG, Diploma and other certification Courses admission 2019 last date is 31st December 2018. Candidate can submit the admission form online through IGNOU official website in the IGNOU student zone section.
Before filling the IGNOU Admission form download the prospectus/brochure of related course you want to apply and read the guidelines carefully. After registration, you have to remember your IGNOU username and password for future Student login of IGNOU 2019.
To take admission in IGNOU you have to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly you have to visit IGNOU official website of online Admission
- Go to IGNOU website
- Click on register online tab and then click fresh admission
- Now you will redirect to new website of IGNOU
- Now click on Register Yourself button to fill the registration form with all the necessary and personal details.
- Now you will get a Username or Student login Id and Password forStudent Login.
- Now login with the given student login id and password and click on login.
- After Student login, online admission process of 2019 will begin.
- Click on Continue button and then Fill all the necessary details.
- Then pay your application fee via Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/ATM Card (PNB).
IGNOU Admission Status
IGNOU also provide the service to check the admission status of a student who have applied to take admission to a particular programme of IGNOU 2019. After submitting the IGNOU application form or IGNOU Admission Form, Candidate can check their admission status of IGNOU 2019 online.
Steps to Check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status
Here are steps on how to check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status after submitting the application form:
- Go to the Official Link of the IGNOU Website.
- Enter your control number.
- After that, Click on Submit button.
- Now candidate can see their admission status whether it has been accepted or rejected.
- Visit IGNOU official Website
- Go to Student Zone section under the Student Support.
- Click on Admission and then Click on KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- Now Enter your 9 digit Enrollment Number and Select the Programme Code.
- Then Enter the given Verification Code and Click Submit.
- After submitting the details, Candidate can see their admission status.
In this section, IGNOU result will announce and student can check their IGNOU TEE result. In case, If any candidate cannot check their result then they can contact their regional director of IGNOU. Candidate can download and checkout the grade card of IGNOU after the declaration of the IGNOU Term end exam results.
Its a report of your performance which shows theory marks, practical marks, assignment marks, and project marks of all subjects. You can find here the latest declaration of IGNOU Marksheet after the Term End theory Exam. Follow the steps to download the IGNOU Grade card:
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Click on Student Zone.
- Then Click on Results.
- Now Choose the option Grade Card from the left side of the page.
- You can Click on links related to your course. If you are enrolled in other programs then click on other programme option.
- After clicking on any link, a new page will be open.
- Now you have to select your program and enter your enrolment number and click on Submit.
- After that, You can see your grade card of IGNOU on the screen.
Candidates can also view and check the status of their IGNOU grade card on IGNOU official website after the IGNOU term end examination result will be declared.
Method1: To check the status of IGNOU Grade Card:
- Follow this link of Student zone of IGNOU Official Website.
- Now go to Result Section and Click on grade card.
- After that, Open that link which is related to your course or program.
- Now, Select your Program and Enter your 9 digits valid enrolment number and click on submit.
- Now you can check the status of your Grade card or IGNOU marksheet.
Method 2: To check the IGNOU Grade Card Status:
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- At IGNOU Home page, go to News and Announcement Section.
- Now Click on List of Grade Card and Provisional Certificate Returned.
- Click on Click here for details.
- A new Page is opened and Enter your 9 digits valid Enrolment Number.
- Now You can check the Status of your IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Courses or Programmes
There are lots of IGNOU courses list with fee structure are available in different streams of IGNOU university. Students can check the details of all the IGNOU courses 2019 on the official website of IGNOU in the IGNOU Student Zone Section. Here you can also see the list of courses offered by IGNOU after graduation and fees of IGNOU university. Follow the steps to know how to get information about the courses of IGNOU.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Go to Student Support and then click on Student Zone.
- Now click on Programmes.
- Now Select your mode of education, Stream, and School and click on search.
- You will get the list of courses offered by IGNOU in particular stream.
List of Courses and Programmes offered by IGNOU.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration
IGNOU Online Re registration refers that candidates have to enroll again for the next year or semester with the same amount of fees which is taken at the time of admission and then check the IGNOU re registration status 2019. It is only applicable to those candidates who are already enrolled in undergraduate/postgraduate programmes for two or three years.
How to apply online for IGNOU Re Registration January 2019:
To apply online for re registration of IGNOU you should have been already registered at Online Admission portal of IGNOU and then you can follow the below given steps to fill the IGNOU Online Re Registration form:
- Visit IGNOU Official Website of Re registration.
- Now Click on the Apply Online Re Registration Form in Applicant Login Section.
- Now Select your Programme Name.
- And then Enter your 9 Digit Enrolment Number.
- Then Enter the Captcha Image Text and click on Submit.
- Now Fill your necessary details in the Online Application re registration form.
After that, Pay Re registration fees through Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, ATM Card(PNB).
IGNOU Study Material and Books
Candidate can download here subject wise study materials for your particular programme free of cost. You just have to search your programme and get the online IGNOU books of each subject. All IGNOU books are available in PDF format so that you can read any time anywhere. You do not have to carry a book with you everywhere.
Here are we have listed out IGNOU Study Materials and books which will be divided into the categories such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate etc.
Click Here to get the IGNOU Study Materials and books.
Candidate can download the list of IGNOU forms from this section of IGNOU Student Zone and take print out of these forms. Fill the Application form with all the necessary details such as name of programme, course code of subjects, marks, exam centre code and details of Demand Draft. And send it to the regional centre of the IGNOU with the application fees.
Here we have listed out all the IGNOU forms and fill these forms with their details:
- IGNOU Term-End Examination Form
- IGNOU Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts
- IGNOU Application Form for Obtaining Duplicate Copy of Degree/Diploma/Certificate
- IGNOU Application Form for Obtaining Duplicate Copy of Grade Card/Mark Sheet
- IGNOU Application Form for Issue of Official Transcript
- IGNOU Application Form for Instructions for Verification of Mark Sheet and Certificate
- IGNOU Application Form for Early Declaration of Result of Term-End Examination
- IGNOU Application Form for Improvement in Division/Class
- IGNOU Application Form for Obtaining Photocopy of the Answer Script
- IGNOU Re-registration Forms
- IGNOU Change of Medium and Course of Study Form
- IGNOU Change of IGNOU Study Centre Form
- IGNOU Change of IGNOU Regional Centre Form
In this IGNOU Downloads section, Student can download online assignments, question papers, prospectus and study material of various programmes. Here we have listed out some information which you download from IGNOU Student Zone Section.
IGNOU Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts
IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (English)
IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (Hindi)
IGNOU MBA Prospectus 2019
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Form
IGNOU Prospectus for MBA (B&F)
IGNOU Associate Studentship Scheme
IGNOU Question Papers
IGNOU Entrance Test Papers
IGNOU Pre-Exam Information
IGNOU Credit transfer scheme for ICAI, ICWAI and ICSI
IGNOU Internal Credit transfer scheme
IGNOU External Credit transfer Scheme
IGNOU Revised fee for other services
IGNOU Application for ‘MIGRATION CERTIFICATE’
IGNOU Qualification codes for MEd
Candidate can download the assignments from the official website of IGNOU in the section of IGNOU Student Zone for their applied course and also check IGNOU Assignment Status. Find the steps to Download Assignments of IGNOU.
How to download assignments
- Visit official website of IGNOU Assignments.
- Click on the link of your particular applied course or programme with the
- Then click on the link of First year or Second year in any medium English or Hindi.
- After that, Click on Download button in the top right corner and Save/Print for future reference.
Students can find the latest syllabus of their opted programme or course. It’s very important to check every detail of the course before applying to the course. That’s why IGNOU University uploaded the syllabus structure of every courses and programme.
Candidates can learn, find study materials and assignment solution according to the syllabus of the current session of the particular applied courses or programmes.
Candidate can visit the official website of IGNOU to get the syllabus of the opted course or programmes in IGNOU.
IGNOU provides the latest syllabus for all offered course or programmes so that students can get the opportunity to explore more about the subjects. Candidates can complete their degree very easily and achieve their goal in the future.
IGNOU Question Papers
To prepare yourself for IGNOU term end examinations, Students can also prefer the previous year question papers of IGNOU for their particular subject. Follow the steps to know how to download Question papers of IGNOU.
How to download IGNOU Question papers
- Visit the Link of the IGNOU Question Papers.
- Then click on the session link which you want the question papers.
- After that, you can choose your particular course and click on the link of the Course.
- Then Click on the Subject link of which you want question papers.
- Click on the download button at the top right corner and Save/Print for future preferences.
You can find almost details in IGNOU Student Zone Section. If you still have any query related to IGNOU admission, IGNOU Results, IGNOU Assignments, IGNOU Courses or any other problems then you can Contact IGNOU regional centre.