- January 7, 2019
- Posted by: dtp
- Category: Article
IGNOU results will announce after some time of the term end examination and IGNOU Grade Card are available for Students on the IGNOU official website. Students who appeared in the term end examination can check their IGNOU TEE results in the IGNOU Student Zone Section on the official website of IGNOU. In case, If any candidate cannot check their IGNOU results then they can contact their regional director of IGNOU.
IGNOU Conducts Term End Examination twice in a year in which first term examination held in June and second term examination held in December. Candidates can check the IGNOU results status and Download the IGNOU Grade card for future preferences. Enrollment Number and Programme Code are required to get the IGNOU Grade Card. Do read the article and be with us to know about how you can check and download IGNOU Results.
Download IGNOU Date Sheet
University declared the IGNOU Date Sheet for all courses. Schedule of the term end exam will be mentioned in Date Sheet of IGNOU. In IGNOU Date Sheet, date, course, and course code are given for both morning and evening slots.
The candidate has to reach on the mentioned time and date at the examination centre. IGNOU Date Sheet only for those students who have the valid registration for a course and also the submission of assignments to the coordinator before the deadlines.
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet?
To download the date sheet of IGNOU candidate can follow these below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- On IGNOU home page, Go to Student Support tab.
- Now, Click on “Student Zone” and then click on Downloads.
- Now in the Left Hand Side, click on Pre-Exam Information.
- And then Click on Datesheet for all programmes.
- Now you will be redirected to another page of Date sheet.
- Click on Download button in the top right corner.
Click here to directly download IGNOU Date Sheet.
Candidates are advised to bring the IGNOU exam hall ticket with them and appear on time and date in the examination centre. Without IGNOU Admit Card or Late Students will not entertain to give the exam.
IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
IGNOU has been released the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 of all courses for the entrance and term-end examinations. To appear in the IGNOU TEE Examinations Candidate have to download IGNOU Admit Card from the official website of IGNOU. You can Download and checkout your IGNOU Hall Ticket by entering your nine-digit enrollment number and also selecting your applied course.
After submitting IGNOU Exam Form for Term End Exam, you can check and download your Hall Ticket and take print out of IGNOU Admit Card before appearing in the TEE.
How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Visit official website of IGNOU.
- On IGNOU home page, Go to Student Support tab
- Now, Click on “Results”
- Now in the Left Hand Side, click on Hall Ticket/Admit Card option.
- Click on the link Hall Ticket for December 2018 Term End Examination.
- You can also Click on:
- Hall Tickets for OPENMAT XVIV Entrance for January 2019 to download admit card for OPENMAT XVIV test.
- Hall Tickets for B.Ed Entrance for January 2019 to download admit card for B.Ed Entrance exam.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- Enter your nine-digit enrolment number and select an applied course or programme.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now, Your Admit Card will display on the screen.
- IGNOU Admit Card Download and take printout for appearing in the examination.
Click here to directly download IGNOU Hall ticket.
If you cannot download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 from official Website then you can immediately contact the IGNOU regional centre and get the information about your exam centre. To get the IGNOU Admit Card you must have to carry proof of submission of Term-end Examination or entrance test application form and also must have a recent passport size photograph.
How to Download IGNOU Grade Card and Check the Status
IGNOU Grade card is a mark sheet or report card which shows the marks of your subjects for your chosen IGNOU courses or programmes. Its a report of your performance which shows theory marks, practical marks, assignment marks, and project marks of all subjects. You can Download your IGNOU Grade Card after the declaration of the Term end exam IGNOU Result.
How to Download IGNOU Grade Card 2019
Download and checkout the grade card of IGNOU after the declaration of the IGNOU Term End Exam results. You can find here the latest declaration of IGNOU Marksheet after the Term End theory Exam. We will let you know here how to download IGNOU Grade card. Just follow these steps:
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Click on Student Zone.
- Then Click on Results.
- Now Choose the option Grade Card from the left side of the page.
- You can Click on links related to your course. If you are enrolled in other programs then click on other programme option.
- After clicking on any link, a new page will be open.
- Now you have to select your program and enter your enrolment number and click on Submit.
- After that, You can see your grade card of IGNOU on the screen.
How to Check Status of IGNOU Grade Card
Candidates can view and check the status of their IGNOU grade card on IGNOU official website after the IGNOU results will be declared. You can check the status of your IGNOU marksheet after the declaration of IGNOU TEE results. Here is step by step guide to check the status of your Grade card.
- Follow this link of Student zone of IGNOU Official Website.
- Now go to Results Section and Click on Grade Card.
- After that, Open that link which is related to your course or program.
- Now, Select your Program and Enter your 9 digits valid enrolment number and click on submit.
- Now you can check the status of your Grade card or IGNOU marksheet.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- At IGNOU Home page, go to News and Announcement Section.
- Now Click on List of Grade Card and Provisional Certificate Returned.
- Click on Click here for details.
- A new Page is opened and Enter your 9 digits valid Enrolment Number.
- Now, You can check the Status of your IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Assignment Result
IGNOU assignment Result will be updated in the IGNOU Grade Card. It’s not announced separately on the website of IGNOU.
Candidates who have submitted their Ignou Assignments before Term end exam can check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 online.
But IGNOU assignment status would not contain the marks of the Assignments it only shows the status of the IGnou Assignments whether it is accepted or rejected by the university.
So, Candidate does not have o put extra efforts online to check the IGNOU assignments Marks or Result.
Candidates can follow the same steps of Download IGNOU Grade Card to check the IGNOU Assignment result. They can check their grade card to see the result and marks of the IGNOU assignments 2019.
IGNOU Grade Card Calculator
After declaration of IGNOU results, Candidate can download their Grade card and also calculate their percentage. You can calculate your percentage on the basis of theory examination and assignment examination marks or grades obtained in term end exam. Theory examination and assignment examination both are important to complete your course and get a degree from IGNOU.
Candidate has to submit their assignments to the coordinator of study centre because it is compulsory to pass the exam and get the degree. Weightage of Assignment marks are 30% to qualify the particular subject Exam.
After submission of assignments, you can appear in the term end examinations. Term end examination Weightage is 70% to the particular subject Exam.
How to Calculate IGNOU Percentage?
To calculate IGNOU percentage you have to use IGNOU percentage Calculator formula. By using this formula, we will let you know how you can Calculate IGNOU Percentage. So be with us to know about IGNOU percentage Calculator Formula:
For finding out the percentage marks of Assignments you have to find 30% of your obtained marks in assignments. For Example:
|Subjects||Assignments||30% of Assignments|
Same as above, For theory percentage marks, you have to find 70% of your obtained marks in theory. For Example:
|Subjects||Theory||70% of Theory|
Now we will let you know how you can find out total percentage of your semester/year. You just have to add your theory and Assignments percentage marks and do a grand total of both. And find the total percentage by dividing the total marks.
|Subjects||Assignments||Theory||30% of Assignments||70% of Theory||Total (A+B)|
Average Percentage of the semester= (Grand total marks obtained/Total marks)*100
Now we will let you know how the grades will decide which is given to the candidates based on their marks:
|Grade||Percentage||Qualitative Level||Point Grade|
|A||80% and Above||Excellent||5|
|B||60% to 79.9%||Very Good||4|
|C||50% to 59.9%||Good||3|
|D||40% to 49.9%||Satisfactory||2|
We have covered all the steps and procedures to check Status of IGNOU Grade Card and also Download IGNOU Hall Ticket, IGNOU Date Sheet, IGNOU Grade Card. In case, If any candidate cannot check their IGNOU results and Can’t Download their IGNOU results from the IGNOU official Website then they can contact IGNOU or their regional director of IGNOU.