Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal – Scholarship Details
RGPV provides the scholarship to SC, ST and OBC student whose financial condition is poor. Students whose family income is less than 1 lakh can apply for this scholarship. Candidates have to fill the application form of scholarship and also attach an income certificate with the application form. Students who belong to reserved categories such as SC, ST and OBC must have to attach caste certificate also. Students have to fill their scholarship form on the official website of scholarship and then submit it to their head of departments.
RGPV offers the scholarship in these different categories:
- Students who have got 75% marks in their 12th and belongs to SC/ST/OBC category can get a scholarship from the university.
- Students who belong to Minority categories and also secured 75% marks in their 12th standard can apply for a scholarship provided by the university.
- Students who belong to a financially poor family or whose family income is less than 1 lakh can get the scholarship by the University.
- Students whose parents work or has worked for the military are eligible to apply for a scholarship given by University.
- Students who come under the sports quota are eligible to get the scholarship.
- University also provides the scholarship to those students who are Physically Challenged or disabled.