Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya(RGPV) is also called as Technological University. This University is State technological university which was established in 1998 and situated in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was incepted by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998 and Accredited Grade ‘A’ by NAAC.
There are 400 Affiliated Colleges under RGPV which provides various Full-time and part-time based Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. RGPV provides lots of courses in different disciplines or streams like Engineering, Forensic Science, Nanotechnology, Communication and Pharmacy etc. Admission in RGPV will be based on the marks scored in JEE Main, GATE, GPAT, and other State-level entrance exams.
RGPV, Bhopal Highlights
|Approved by||UGC, AICTE|
|Facilities||Library, Cafeteria, Sports, Labs, Classrooms, Labs, Lecture Hall, Computer Center|
|Address||Airport By Pass Road, Near Gandhi Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Pin – 462033|
- RPVG also collaborated with MNC companies such as EMC and IBM to provide the best employment to their students.
- In RPVG Campus, an innovative project is implemented of “Cross Linear Concentrated Solar Power System” which is collaborated with Japan and the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
- University also collaborated with Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan to become part in the research of Cross Linear Concentrated Solar Power Project (a solar thermal initiative) which is implemented on its campus.
- RGVP also awarded by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and awarded a prestigious project which is based on Carbon Sequestration comes under the National program.
RGPV, Bhopal Eligibility Criteria
RGPV provides various courses and programmes such as B.Tech, B.E., B.Pharm., B.Arch., M.E., M.Tech., M.Pharm., Ph.D. and Diploma. These courses have different streams and disciplines like Engineering, Management, Medical etc.
Eligibility for UG courses
RGVP provides undergraduate programs like B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Pharm in various disciplines. B.tech programmes provide 12 streams to students and candidate must be passed their 12th in science stream with mandatory subject maths to get admission in any of the B.tech specializations.
Students will be selected on the basis of marks obtained JEE Main and MP-PPT (Pre-Pharmacy Test). For B.arch students, NATA exam scores are mandatory to get admission in RGVP.
Eligibility for PG courses
RGVP provides admission in various postgraduate programmes such as M.E., M.Tech, and M.Pharm. Candidates who have qualified B.E./B.Tech/ B.Pharm degree with aggregate required marks from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in University Institute of Technology (UIT) and University Teaching Departments (UTDs).
Candidates should have qualified entrance exam GATE and GPAT and scored minimum required marks can get admission in M.Tech/ M.E. and M.Pharm. Admission will be entertained in Integrated PG (B.Tech + M.Tech) program in several streams will be based on marks obtained in JEE Mains.
Eligibility for Ph.D. courses
RGVP provides admission in 6 disciplines of Ph.D. program. Candidates who have a masters degree in relevant discipline with aggregate 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Ph.D. programs. Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in GATE/ UGC – NET/ UGC – SLET or university-based Ph.D. entrance test.
RGPV, Bhopal Admission
Admission in RGVP will be based on the centralized Counseling procedure for UG and PG courses which is organized by the University and Department of Technical Education.
Admission will be done on the basis of merit means candidates must have scored required marks in their entrance examinations.
Candidates who have qualified entrance exams like JEE Main, GATE, GPAT, and other State-level entrance exams can get admissions in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
|Exam Name||Course Name|
|JEE MAIN||Bachelor of Engineering [BE]|
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
|GATE||Master of Technology [M.Tech]|
|GPAT||Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharm]|
- Students must have to fill the RGPV Exam Form to appear in the examination of a particular course. To apply for the semester or annual exam, Visit the official website of RGPV and go to student login section and fill the RGPV Exam Form.
- Students can also check and download their RGPV Admit Card from the official website of RGVP after the announcement. And also download RGPV Time table for particular courses and programmes.
- RGVP also provides the RGPV Syllabus on their online website portal. Students can download the RGPV Syllabus for Exam preparation and starts studying according to the topics.
- RGPV results of every semester or year are also declared on the official website of RGVP. Candidates can also check their RGPV results online.
RGPV, Bhopal Placement
RGPV organizes University placement activities to provide the best placement for students.
RGPV has the provision to get all the placement details on the RGPV Career Portal.
All the information related to on-campus and off-campus placement drives offered by various companies is available on the online portal.
RGPV, Bhopal Scholarship
RGPV has the provision to get the scholarship in various categories. Candidate should have met these criteria to get the scholarship:
- Candidates who have scored 75% marks in their 12th standard and belongs from SC/ ST/ OBC category are eligible to get the scholarship from the university.
- Candidates who belong to Minority categories and passed their 12th with aggregate 75% marks can get the scholarship from the university.
- Candidates who come from the economically low background or whose family income is very low can get the scholarship by the University.
- Students whose parents work for the military or worked for the military are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who belong to sports quota and also those students who are Physically Challenged/Handicapped are sponsored by the University.