IGNOU, New Delhi: Scholarship Details
- IGNOU candidates can get a scholarship which is given by the Government of India.
- Candidates who are employees of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan [KVS] can get a concession of 50% in fees.
- Candidates who belong to any of these categories jail inmates, physically handicapped, transgenders, etc are exempted from course fees.
- Postgraduate students can also apply for the Promotion of Employment of Disabled People [NCPEDP] Scholarship Scheme provided by the National Centre for Promotion of Employment.
Students who are enrolled in these below-given courses are exempted from course fees.
- All the diploma level and certification programs.
- Bachelor Preparatory Program students are exempted.
- Candidates who are newly enrolled in BDP [BA, B.Sc, B.Com].
- Candidates who are newly enrolled in BSW, Nursing, BTS, B.Ed and B.LiS.
- Renewal candidates of BCA.
- Renewal candidates of BDP, BSW, Nursing, BTS, B.Ed and B.LiS.
- Newly enrolled and renewal candidates of research programs [M. Phil or Ph.D.].