IGNOU Result 2019: Grade Card, Date Sheet, TEE, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Question Papers, Assignment, Revaluation Result
IGNOU is the world’s largest distance learning university and also a central university. It aims to educate students and delivering high-quality education to their students via distance mode. University is mainly known for IGNOU Distance Education. Various affiliated colleges come under the IGNOU University.
Now, IGNOU Study Centre provides all the announcements and details via online mode means the student can find all the details related to their courses or programmes on the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU result will announce after some time of the term end examination. Student can check their IGNOU TEE result on the official website of IGNOU. In case, If any candidate cannot check their result then they can contact their regional director of IGNOU.
How to Download IGNOU Grade Card and check the status
IGNOU Grade card is a mark sheet or report card which shows the marks of your subjects for your chosen programme or course. Its a report of your performance which shows theory marks, practical marks, assignment marks, and project marks of all subjects. You can Download your IGNOU Grade Card after the declaration of the Term end exam Result of IGNOU from IGNOU Student Zone.
How to Download IGNOU Grade Card 2019
Download and checkout the grade card of IGNOU after the declaration of the IGNOU Term end exam results. You can find here the latest declaration of IGNOU Marksheet after the Term End theory Exam. We will let you know here how to download IGNOU Grade card. Just follow these steps:
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Click on Student Zone.
- Then Click on Results.
- Now Choose the option Grade Card from the left side of the page.
- You can Click on links related to your course. If you are enrolled in other programs then click on other programme option.
- After clicking on any link, a new page will be open.
- Now you have to select your program and enter your enrolment number and click on Submit.
- After that, You can see your grade card of IGNOU on the screen.
How to check status of IGNOU Grade Card
Candidates can view and check the status of their IGNOU grade card on IGNOU official website after the IGNOU term end examination result will be declared. You can check the status of your IGNOU marksheet after the declaration of results. Here is step by step guide to check the status of your Grade card.
- Follow this link of Student zone of IGNOU Official Website.
- Now go to Result Section and Click on grade card.
- After that, Open that link which is related to your course or program.
- Now, Select your Program and Enter your 9 digits valid enrolment number and click on submit.
- Now you can check the status of your Grade card or IGNOU marksheet.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- At IGNOU Home page, go to News and Announcement Section.
- Now Click on List of Grade Card and Provisional Certificate Returned.
- Click on Click here for details.
- A new Page is opened and Enter your 9 digits valid Enrolment Number.
- Now You can check the Status of your IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Grade Card Calculator
After declaration of results, Candidate can download their Grade card and also calculate their percentage. You can calculate your percentage on the basis of theory examination and assignment examination marks or grades obtained in term end exam. Theory examination and assignment examination both are important to complete your course and get a degree from IGNOU.
Candidate has to submit their assignments to the coordinator of study centre because it is compulsory to pass the exam and get the degree. Weightage of Assignment marks are 30% to qualify the particular subject Exam.
After submission of assignments, you can appear in the term end examinations. Term end examination Weightage are 70% to the particular subject Exam.
How to Calculate IGNOU Percentage?
To calculate IGNOU percentage you have to use IGNOU percentage Calculator formula. By using this formula, we will let you know how you can Calculate IGNOU Percentage. So be with us to know about IGNOU percentage Calculator Formula:
For finding out the percentage marks of Assignments you have to find 30% of your obtained marks in assignments. For Example:
|Subjects||Assignments||30% of Assignments|
Same as above, For theory percentage marks, you have to you have to find 70% of your obtained marks in assignments. For Example:
|Subjects||Theory||70% of Theory|
Now we will let you know how you can find out total percentage of your semester/year. You just have to add your theory and Assignments percentage marks and do a grand total of both. And find the total percentage by dividing the total marks.
|Subjects||Assignments||Theory||30% of Assignments||70% of Theory||Total (A+B)|
Average Percentage of the semester= (Grand total marks obtained/Total marks)*100
Now we will let you know how the grades will decide which is given to the candidates based on their marks:
|Grade||Percentage||Qualitative Level||Point Grade|
|A||80% and Above||Excellent||5|
|B||60% to 79.9%||Very Good||4|
|C||50% to 59.9%||Good||3|
|D||40% to 49.9%||satisfactory||2|
Download IGNOU Date Sheet
University declared the IGNOU Date Sheet for all UG and PG courses. Schedule of the term end exam will be mentioned in Date Sheet of IGNOU. In IGNOU Date Sheet, date, course, and course code are given for both morning and evening slots.
The candidate has to reach on the mentioned time and date at the examination centre . IGNOU Date Sheet only for those students who have the valid registration for a course and also the submission of assignments to the coordinator before the deadlines.
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet?
To download the date sheet of IGNOU candidate can follow these below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- On IGNOU home page, Go to Student Support tab.
- Now, Click on “Student Zone” and then click on Downloads.
- Now in the Left Hand Side, click on Pre-Exam Information.
- And then Click on Datesheet for all programmes.
- Now you will be redirected to another page of Date sheet.
- Click on Download button in the top right corner.
Click here to directly download IGNOU Date Sheet.
IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card Download
IGNOU has been released the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 of all courses for the entrance and term-end examinations. To appear in the IGNOU TEE Examinations Candidate have to download IGNOU Admit Card from the official website of IGNOU. You can Download and checkout your IGNOU Hall Ticket by entering your nine-digit enrollment number and also selecting your applied course.
After submitting IGNOU Exam Form for Term End Exam, you can check and download your Hall Ticket and take print out of IGNOU Admit Card before appearing in the TEE.
How to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket
- Visit official website of IGNOU.
- On IGNOU home page, Go to Student Support tab
- Now, Click on “Results”
- Now in the Left Hand Side, click on Hall Ticket/Admit Card option.
- Click on the link Hall Ticket for December 2018 Term End Examination.
- You can also Click on:
- Hall Tickets for OPENMAT XVIV Entrance for January 2019 to download admit card for OPENMAT XVIV test.
- Hall Tickets for B.Ed Entrance for January 2019 to download admit card for B.Ed Entrance exam.
- Now you will be redirected to another page.
- Enter your nine-digit enrolment number and select an applied course or programme.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now, Your Admit Card will display on the screen.
- IGNOU Admit Card Download and take printout for appearing in the examination.
Click here to directly download IGNOU Hall ticket.
If you cannot download the IGNOU Hall Ticket 2019 from official Website then you can immediately contact the IGNOU regional centre and get the information about your exam centre . To get the IGNOU Admit Card you must have to carry proof of submission of Term-end Examination or entrance test application form and also must have a recent passport size photograph.
Candidates are advised to bring the IGNOU exam hall ticket with IGNOU Identity Card and appear on time and date in the examination centre . Without IGNOU Admit Card or Late Students will not entertain to give the exam.
Students can find the latest syllabus of their opted programme or course. It’s very important to check every detail of the course before applying to the course. That’s why IGNOU University uploaded the syllabus structure of every courses and programme.
Candidates can learn, find study materials and assignment solution according to the syllabus of the current session of the particular applied courses or programmes.
Candidate can visit the official website of IGNOU to get the syllabus of the opted course or programmes in IGNOU.
IGNOU provides the latest syllabus for all offered course or programmes so that students can get the opportunity to explore more about the subjects. Candidates can complete their degree very easily and achieve their goal in the future.
IGNOU Question Papers
- Visit the Link of the IGNOU Question Papers.
- Then click on the session link which you want the question papers.
- After that, you can choose your particular course and click on the link of the Course.
- Then Click on the Subject link of which you want question papers.
- Click on the download button at the top right corner and Save/PRint for future preferences.
You can also directly download the Previous year question papers of IGNOU from here.
IGNOU Revaluation Form
After appearing in term end exams, Candidates have the craze for the results and desperately waiting for the results. After declaration of IGNOU results, if students find that their marks are not well and marks should be greater than the printed marks on the IGNOU grade card then they can apply for IGNOU revaluation procedure.
If Candidates are not satisfied with their Results of IGNOU then University has the provision to recheck the answer script of the candidates.
You can use this facility within 30 days after the declaration of the results of the Term-end exam.
Download IGNOU Revaluation Application Form
Download the IGNOU revaluation application form from the given link and take the print out of this form. Fill the Application form with all the necessary details such as the name of programme, course code of subjects, marks, exam centre code and details of Demand Draft. And send it to the Re-Evaluation centre with the revaluation application fees.
Fees of IGNOU revaluation application form are 750/per course. Candidate has to pay the application fees in the form of Demand draft in the favor of IGNOU payable at the city of Evaluation Centre.
Read Instructions before submitting IGNOU revaluation form
- Revaluation Application form must be filled within 30 days after the declaration of TEE.
- After Revaluation, Highest marks will be considered for original marksheet and Grade card.
- After rechecking the answer scripts, New marks will be updated on the official website of IGNOU.
- Revaluation is not applicable for Projects, Practical, Assignments, Lab course, Workshop Exams etc. It is only applicable for Term-end examinations.
- Revaluation application is accepted only to revaluation centre, not regional centre or study centre.
IGNOU Assignment Status, Marks and Results 2019
IGNOU assignments will be submitted to the coordinator of the regional centre of IGNOU. Candidate can download the assignments from the official website of IGNOU for their applied course.
How to download assignments of IGNOU
- Visit official website of IGNOU Assignments.
- Click on the link of your particular applied course or programme with the
- Then click on the link of First year or Second year in any medium English or Hindi.
- After that, Click on Download button in the top right corner and Save/Print for future reference.
IGNOU Assignment Solved
Students spend their lot of time to find the solution of the assignments. That’s why we have listed out some assignments which have mandatory to qualify the term end exams.
IGNOU is very strict about the assignments that’s why you have to write the answers of the assignment questions in your own way. These Solved IGNOU Assignments will help students to give the idea about the answers and they have to make new answers to that question.
If they copied the Assignments from these solved assignments then your assignments will be rejected from the IGNOU university.
You have to work hard on your answers and give the best answers before submitting the assignments to the coordinator of the regional centre for the evaluation.
Click here for the IGNOU Solved Assignment for all academic courses.
IGNOU Assignment Marks
To pass or qualify the Term-end Exam of a particular applied course, Candidate has to obtain minimum 40 Marks out of 100 Marks. These marks are applicable to all academic courses offered by IGNOU. Candidate can check their assignment status and result on the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Assignment Status
IGNOU provides the facility to Students to check their IGNOU assignments online. They can check the IGNOU 2019 assignment status whether the IGNOU Assignment 2019 is accepted or rejected.
How to check IGNOU Assignment Status.
Candidate can check their assignment status of IGNOU 2019 in two ways which are given below. They just have to enter their IGNOU enrollment number and Programme code.
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Now, Enter your enrollment number, programme, and Date of Birth in the Enrolled Students Section.
- Then Click on the Login button
- Now Students details will appear on the screen.
- After that, click on Assignment Submission Status at the bottom of the page.
- Now you can see all the details of the students such as number of assignments submitted, session, date of submission, and status (received and in-process/received and to be processed/check IGNOU grade card status for details).
- After that, Student can Save/Print of IGNOU assignment status for future references.
- Go to the link of Assignment Status of IGNOU 2019.
- Now you have to enter your nine digit enrollment number and Select the Programme Code.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After that, IGNOU 2019 assignment status displayed on the screen.
- Student can Save/Print of IGNOU assignment submission status for future references.
IGNOU assignment result
IGNOU assignment Result will be updated in the IGNOU Grade Card. It’s not announced separately on the website of IGNOU.
Candidates who have submitted their Ignou Assignments before Term end exam can check IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 online.
But IGNOU assignment status would not contain the marks of the Assignments it only shows the status of the IGnou Assignments whether it is accepted or rejected by the university.
So, Candidate does not have o put extra efforts online to check the IGNOU assignments Marks or Result.
Candidates can follow the same steps of Download IGNOU Grade Card to check the IGNOU Assignment result. They can check their grade card to see the result and marks of the IGNOU assignments 2019.
IGNOU Assignment last date
IGNOU Assignment submission last date will be updated on the official website of IGNOU. You can keep regularly visiting the website and checking the announcements section of IGNOU.
IGNOU Study Material and Books
IGNOU Study Materials and books can get from the university but you have to pay some amount of fees for that. You can download here subject wise study materials for your particular programme free of cost. It means you can read or download the book of each subject many times from our website which is freely available.
You just have to search your programme and get the online IGNOU books of each subject. All IGNOU books are available in PDF format so that you can read any time anywhere. You do not have to carry a book with you everywhere.
Our motive is to provide the education or degree in a modern way. We provide all the materials related to the particular course so that candidate can learn free of cost. University also provides the IGNOU books in the Hindi language so that students can learn in both English and Hindi medium and get a Degree.
Here are we have listed out IGNOU Study Materials and books which will be divided into the categories such as Master Degree, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate etc.
Click Here to get the IGNOU Study Materials and books.
IGNOU conduct a Convocation every year where all the gold medalists are awarded a gold medal. University uploads the list of IGNOU Gold medalists on the official website of IGNOU. Candidate can download the list from the online portal of IGNOU.
IGNOU invited all the candidates of IGNOU who has Completed their degree and diploma from IGNOU. Candidates will be awarded from the original certificate of their opted courses or programme.
Candidates who are enrolled in IGNOU Certificate Courses or Postgraduate Certificate programme, do not need to register and pay fees for convocation. Their certification will be sent by post. Candidates of BTCM, BNS, MCA, MBA, MCom, etc have to pay fees and register themselves to join the convocation of IGNOU.
Fees for the Original Certificate are Rs. 600 Only. If you did not attend the convention by any reason and fees are paid then your original certificate will be sent by post.
IGNOU Convocation Form Download
To Apply for the Convocation, Candidates can download the registration form and check the eligibility on official website of IGNOU. Then they have to fill up the Convocation Application form and also attach Rs. 400 demand draft and then send to the regional centre. IGNOU Acknowledge your convocation application form and send you the invitation to attend the IGNOU Convocation.
How to Apply and Register for IGNOU Convocation
Here we will let you know about how you can apply and register for the IGNOU Convocation. Keep Reading:
- Visit the Convocation Registration website of IGNOU.
- Read all the instruction for your eligibility.
- Now, Click Click Here to Register.
- Then, Enter your 9 digit Enrollment Number and click Search button
- Check your status and fill the information.
- Then, Pay fees with any of the online payment methods.
IGNOU Control Number
IGNOU Control Number is used for finding the details of the student. Through IGNOU control number candidate can check the IGNOU Admission Status 2019.
IGNOU Control Number is provided to those students who are applied online for a particular course or programme in IGNOU.
By using Control Number, You can check the status of your IGNOU Admission 2019 whether it has been accepted or rejected by the IGNOU university.
You just have to click on know your status button and enter your IGNOU control number and click submit. IGNOU Admission Status will be displayed on the screen
Minimum Passing Marks in IGNOU for all Courses
Passing marks in IGNOU for all the levels such as master degree, bachelor degree, diploma.
Candidate must have obtained 40 marks out of 100 marks to qualify the TEE exams for Master Degree Programme. And for Bachelor Degree Programme candidate have to gain 35 marks out of 100 marks to qualify the TEE exams.
For IGNOU Assignment Marks, Candidate has to obtain minimum 40 marks out of 100 marks to qualify the IGNOU Assignment exams for all academic courses of IGNOU.
IGNOU Passing marks for all subjects 18 marks out of 50 marks: If your subject weightage is 50 marks then you have to obtain at least 18 marks to pass the Exam.
Passing marks in IGNOU for all subjects 24 marks out of 70 marks: For weightage of 70 marks, you have to gain at least 24 marks to qualify your Exam.