Indira Gandhi National Open University is also popular as IGNOU and located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. IGNOU University named by the name of our Ex-Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and established in 1985.
IGNOU is the world’s largest distance learning university and also a central university. It provides. It aims to educate students and delivering high-quality education to their students via distance mode. University is mainly known for IGNOU Distance Education.
Now, IGNOU Study Centre provides all the announcements and details via online mode means student can find all the details related to their course or programme on the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU Admission 2019:
UG, PG, Diploma and other certification Courses admission 2019 last date is 31st December 2018. We will let you know how you can get admission in IGNOU. Candidate can submit the application form online through IGNOU official website. Before filling the application form download the prospectus/brochure of related course you want to apply and read the guidelines carefully. After registration, you have to remember your IGNOU username and password for future Student login of IGNOU 2019.
IGNOU Registration 2019
You can find here all the IGNOU registration details steps:
- Firstly you have to visit IGNOU official website of online Admission
- Go to IGNOU website
- Click on register online tab and then click fresh admission
- Now you will redirect to new website of IGNOU.
- You can see the last date of the online admission for every course.
- Documents Required to fill the application form.
- Scanned Photograph (size less than 100 KB )
- Scanned Signature (size less than 100 KB )
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (size less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(size less than 400 KB)
- Before Registration, Candidate has to check the eligibility criteria, fee details, duration etc. for the particular course which they want to join.
- Now, Applicant has to click on Register Yourself button which shows in the Applicant area and fill all the registration details like applicant’s name, parents’ names, DOB, gender, mobile phone number, email ID, username, password, and security code.
- Username must be 8 to 16 characters and for future Student login username is your enrollment number.
- Password must be 8 to 16 characters and should be alphanumeric.
- Now click on Submit Button and your username will be sent to your email and phone. Applicant have to remember your IGNOU username and password for future Student login of IGNOU 2019
Note: Already registered user has to click on Login button and then enter the username and password for further admission process.
- Now, After registration, you will get your username(Student Login ID) and Student login password which is used as Student Login credential. Use this username and password for IGNOU login to get the admission.
IGNOU Login 2019
After the admission process, Candidate will get IGNOU 2019 student Login credentials and use this credentials in future until they get their degree. Let’s know what details you have to require to see your programme details in IGNOU 2019 Student Login.
IGNOU Student Login 2019 – Details/Credentials Required
Applicant has to enter the following details to get further details and information.
- Name of the programme
- Date of Birth
- Nine-digit enrollment number
- Code of the programme
- Given Captcha code
Here we have discussed the steps to see the programme details through these IGNOU Login credentials. Check it Out:
- Visit the Official Website of IGNOU.
- Now Click on Login button in the Applicant Section or can go directly through this link .
- Enter your Username, Password & given Captcha Code and click on login.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your nine-digit enrolment number, programme code, and captcha code and click on Submit.
- After submitting all the credentials candidate can see their course registration details, result details, assignment papers, previous years, question papers, and other services.
Students can use this IGNOU student login ID and Password until they have been got the degree of their opted programme.
How to fill Online Admission Form of IGNOU
- After Student login, online admission process of 2019 will begin.
- Click on Continue button
- And then Fill all the necessary details like Programme Details, Personal Details, Qualification Details, Course Details, Correspondence details, Upload Documents.
- You can pay your application fee online via
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card (PNB)
After paying the fee you have to Save/Print the payment confirmation slip for future use.
Note: After Payment Confirmation Candidate should have to Click on next button for Form Preview and Save/Print the Application form for future use.
IGNOU Admission Status
IGNOU also provide the service to check the admission status of a student who has applied to take admission to a particular programme of IGNOU 2019. After submitting the IGNOU application form or IGNOU Admission Form, Candidate can check their admission status of IGNOU 2019 online.
Steps to Check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status
Here are steps on how to check IGNOU 2019 Admission Status after submitting the application form:
- Go to the Official Link of the IGNOU Website.
- Enter your control number.
- After that, Click on Submit button.
- Now candidate can see their admission status whether it has been accepted or rejected.
- Visit IGNOU official Website
- Go to Student Zone section under the Student Support.
- Click on Admission and then Click on KNOW YOUR ADMISSION/REGISTRATION DETAILS.
- Now Enter your 9 digit Enrollment Number and Select the Programme Code.
- Then Enter the given Verification Code and Click Submit.
- After submitting the details, Candidate can see their admission status.
If Candidate application form is approved by the IGNOU Admission status will be shown ‘approved’ and candidate will get an email and SMS update of your admission approved status.
How to get Common IGNOU prospectus
Candidate can get IGNOU common prospectus 2019-20 for all courses from all IGNOU Regional Centres across India. They can also download Common IGNOU prospectus 2019-20 from the official website of IGNOU.
IGNOU prospectus is available in two languages English and Hindi. Prospectus of IGNOU contains all details of IGNOU University and its amenities and faculties.
Download IGNOU prospectus 2019-20 from here:
IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (English)
IGNOU Common Prospectus 2019 (Hindi)
IGNOU Date Sheet
University declared the IGNOU Date Sheet for all courses. Schedule of the term end exam will be mentioned in Date Sheet of IGNOU. In IGNOU Date Sheet, date, course, and course code are given for both morning and evening slots.
How to Download IGNOU Date Sheet?
To download the date sheet of IGNOU candidate can follow these below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- On IGNOU home page, Go to Student Support tab.
- Now, Click on “Student Zone” and then click on Downloads.
- Now in the Left Hand Side, click on Pre-Exam Information.
- And then Click on Datesheet for all programmes.
- Now you will be redirected to another page of Date sheet.
- Click on Download button in the top right corner.
IGNOU assignments will be submitted to the coordinator of the regional centre of IGNOU. Candidate can download the assignments from the official website of IGNOU for their applied course.
How to download assignments
- Visit official website of IGNOU Assignments.
- Click on the link of your particular applied course or programme with the
- Then click on the link of First year or Second year in any medium English or Hindi.
- After that, Click on Download button in the top right corner and Save/Print for future reference.
IGNOU Assignment submission last date
IGNOU Assignment submission last date will be updated on the official website of IGNOU. You can keep regularly visiting the website and checking the announcements section of IGNOU.
IGNOU result will announce after some time of the term end examination. Student can check their IGNOU TEE result on the official website of IGNOU. In case, If any candiate cannot check their result then they can contact to their regional director of IGNOU.
How to Download IGNOU Grade Card 2019
Download and checkout the grade card of IGNOU after the declaration of the IGNOU Term end exam results. You can find here the latest declaration of IGNOU Marksheet after the Term End theory Exam. We will let you know here how to download IGNOU Grade card. Just follow these steps:
- Visit Official Website of IGNOU.
- Click on Student Support and then Click on Student Zone.
- Then Click on Results.
- Now Choose the option Grade Card from the left side of the page.
- You can Click on links related to your course. If you are enrolled in other programs then click on other programme option.
- After clicking on any link, a new page will be open.
- Now you have to select your program and enter your enrolment number and click on Submit.
- After that, You can see your grade card of IGNOU on the screen.