Calicut University, Kerala: Scholarship Details
Calicut University Scholarship
Calicut University provides scholarships to those students belong to reserved categories. Those candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC category are eligible to get the scholarship from Calicut University. Candidates who belong to Muslims minority categories and tribute can also apply for the scholarship. students can apply for scholarships in this university and they easily get the scholarship every year.
- Candidates who belong to BC/BT/ Special Groups can also get the scholarship from the university.
- Physically handicapped students are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who hold a rank in the Calicut University will get the scholarship or Cash Prizes from the university.
Fee Waiver Scheme
Candidates whose family income is very poor or belong to the financially poor background but meritorious students will get economical help from the State Government in the form of Fee Waiver. More information regarding the fee waiver scheme can be obtained from the University Registrar office.
Candidates who belong economically poor family can apply for education loan from the Nationalized Banks at reasonable rates of interest. Education loans are available for those students who are meritorious & get admission in UG and PG courses and these loans are repayable when students complete their degree/diploma.
- Calicut University believes in that Poverty would not be allowed to be a hurdle in the way of the completion of the education of meritorious students.
- Academically intelligent and poor students get the financial help from the university as in tuition fee waiver.
- Students who hold a position or rank in the result of qualifying examinations, competitive examinations or academics of University examinations will also get Relaxation in tuition fee.
- Meritorious students parents will also be honoured with the students at the annual functions of the institutes.