- February 12, 2020
- Posted by: Editorial Team
- Category: Uncategorized
BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) requirements 2020, has published employment exam notification. BPSC conducts their exam like a UPSC exam. The examination has three sections like; Prelims exam, Mains exam and Interview. This article goes through all details of BPSC Exams such as Exam Dates, Eligibility, Important Syllabus, Admit Card etc.
The candidate who applies the form of BPSC should complete the LLB or Bachelor of Law Degree from a government recognised university. Different post has different qualification requirements, we have listed below all details:
|Department Name||Minimum Educational Requirements|
|IT of state of Bihar||Graduation in Computer Science or allied fields|
|Cooperative department of state of Bihar||Graduation in any Stream|
|Police Department of state of Bihar||Graduation in any stream|
|Social security services of a state of Bihar||Graduation in any stream|
|Administrative Department of state of Bihar||Graduation in any stream|
|Planning Services of state of Bihar||Graduation in Arts/ Science stream|
|Finance Department of state of Bihar||Graduation in any stream|
BPSC Exams Date
The Bihar Public Service Commission has published the latest exam notification of Assistant prosecuting officer and the related other important details. All the information helps the candidate who is interested to fill the application form. the details in given below:-
|Official Notification Of BPSC Exam||July 2020|
|Date of Online Registration||July 2020|
|Last Date of Submit Application Form||August 2020|
|Last Date to submit a hard copy of the application|
along with free Chalan
|3rd week of August 2020|
|Admit Card issue Date||September 2020|
|BPSC Exam Date||September 2020|
|Result Announcement||December 2020|
BPSC Online Application
BPSC conducts its exam 66th in 2020. When the dates have been announced and the dates are confirmed then the application form is out publically. The applicant can start applying the Application form. Before filling the application form required to keep all details ready.
There are two modes to apply application form:
Online Submitting the Application form of BPSC:-
Follow the given steps and fill the application form of BPSC 2020
- Visit the BPSC Official website. Click on the Application Form.
- Fill in all the relevant details.
- Check all the fill details.
- Then, Enter fee Details.
- Upload all relevant documents which are needed to fill the Application Form i.e; scanned Photo and signature.
- After all the details are filled then, click on the submit button.
- Thus your information is recorded and the same you will submit in the committee.
- Note down the reference no. which is comes after the registration.
- A reference number is very important for future use.
Offline submitted the Application Form of BPSC:-
- Download the Application form or BPSC 2020.
- Take a printout of the same Form.
- Fill all the details manually.
- Attached all essential documents like photo and qualification documents etc.
- Attached, a fee paid receipt. It is one of the important document.
- After keeping all documents is ready for submission.
- Then, you can send the hard copy of your application form to the following address; Joint Secretary cum Examination Controller, Bihar Public Service Commission 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road), Patna- 800001.
BPSC Application Fees
- Fees of BPSC Application fees is only online mode.
- After paying the application, visit the official website of BPSC.
- Select the payment mode via Debit card, Credit card, internet banking etc.
- After successfully paying the application fee you will get the acknowledge the same application of BPSC.
Following is the fee structure of BPSC payable for Different categories:-
- Candidates for ST/SC – INR 150
- For Female candidates – INR 150
- Disabilities Person for – INR 150
- Permanent residents for Bihar – INR 150 (All Categories)
- Other candidates – INR 600
Eligibility criteria For BPSC
BPSC conducts the exam for recruitment to Group B and Group C in the state administration of Bihar. BPSC update the eligibility criteria time to time and you can check the details on the official website of BPSC. The following sections explain the BPSC eligibility criteria are given below:-
- All citizen of India is eligible to apply this BPSC Application Form.
- Candidates of any state can also apply the form, no restriction for any state candidates.
- All candidates must be Graduated in a government recognised university.
- Candidates must have to note that whatever document you enter the Application form should be matched either you are disqualified.
Age Limit for BPSC
- The Age limit is changed for every BPSC Post.
- For reservation candidates, the age limit is changed.
- Age limit is to be taken with 01 August 2020.
- The minimum age limit is fixed for this post is 22.
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum age|
|Public sub-inspector, Government of Bihar||20||Subjects to variation depending on gender/ category|
|Probation Officer, rural development officer, Supply Inspector, Block SC and ST welfare officer(Government of Bihar)||21||Subjects to variation depending on gender/ category|
|Another post from Government of Bihar||22||Subjects to variation depending on gender/ category|
|Unreserved Male candidates||Post dependent||37|
|Unreserved Female/ OBC||Post dependent||40|
|SC/ST candidates, Both Male & Female||Post dependent||42|
The metric of physical fitness is an extra eligible criterion who are interested in Bihar police services. This is dependent on gender and reservation candidates, the below table has all the details:-
Reservation or Category
Chest measured without expansion
5 feet 5 inches
5 feet 2 inches
Both Male & Female
5 feet 3 inches
Number of Attempts
The different category has attempted a different number of exam attempt. The details are given below:-
- ST/SC:- No Limit
- OBC:- 9 Attempts
- Unreserved candidates:- 6 Attempts
- The exam attempt number is both the same Male and Female.
BPSC Admit Card 2020
- Download Admit Card from the official website of BPSC.
- Check time to time the official website of BPSC for available to download the Admit card.
- The admit card holds all the important details of the candidate like exam centre name, Name of the candidate, Registration number, photo etc.
- “An additional Admit card hold” this is the advice for candidates.
- Candidate should carry you admit card to the examination hall otherwise you are disqualified
How to Download BPSC Admit Card
- Visit the official website of BPSC.
- Click on “Subject”.
- In the menu of a Subject, click the link which will allow you to download BPSC 2020 Admit Card.
- Login with Accurate details.
- When your Admit card opens then check your details.
- Click on download, and your BPSC Admit card 2020 being Download.
BPSC Exam Pattern
- The exam pattern of BPSC Exam is easy to follow and understand
- Candidates need to follow the previous exam pattern.
Here are the related pattern for BPSC Exam:-
BPSC Exam Phase
900(3 papers are presented. Each paper carries 300 marks )
Each paper carry 3hr
|Interview||120 Marks||Depends on the interview panel|
Prelims Exam Pattern BPSC 2020
- BPSC Prelims Exams contains a total of 150 marks.
- This exam type is Objective.
- Prelims exam is only qualifying for seating in Mains BPSC Exam. The marks of the Prelims exam is not calculated in the final calculation of marks.
- The paper is to be an attempt in two hours, The time is fixed.
- Every question has 5 options to choose from.
- Questions will be set of BPSC in Hindi and English Both.
- No negative marking in the BPSC exam.
The pattern of the exam is given below:-
Preliminary examination – Objective type based
General Studies, General Awareness, Current affairs and latest 150 developments of India in all spheres.
Mains Exam Pattern BPSC 2020
Those candidates who acquire the minimum qualifying marks in Prelims exam as decided by the authority of the BPSC Exam. They are selected for the next round of examination.
- The BPSC Mains exam conducted for 900 marks.
- The first paper is Hindi paper and this paper is compulsory, which is conducted for 100 Marks, but this paper is only qualifying paper. No marks are added in final marks.
- Next two papers are general studies 1 and 2 and each paper carries 300 marks.
- The last paper of BPSC Exam is optional paper and carries 300 marks. When you fill the application form at that time you choose your paper.
- Total of 34 optional subjects you choose.
The details are following here:-
Mains exam (Fully Subjective)
General Hindi(Compulsory for Qualifying)
General Studies(Paper 1)
General Studies(Paper 2)
Optional Subject (paper chosen by the candidate)
Interview of BPSC Exam 2020
- Interview exams are carried 120 Marks.
- The candidate who qualify the Mains Exam of BPSC, the interview exams for those candidates.
- The decision of the authority will be final for this round.
- The final rank list is prepared based on the merit list of BPSC Exam.
BPSC Vacancy 2020
Every year the Bihar government published the different posts for section and their requirements. The exam is conducted based on a number of vacancies. Here the number of post list:-
Police Deputy Officer(Home Department)
Superintendent of Police(Home Department)
Commerce tax officer(Commercial tax department of Bihar)
Under Election Officer(Election department of Bihar)
Joint general registrar
District audit officer, corporation committee and equivalent posts
District Minority Welfare officer
Bihar Probation service
Assistant director(social security)
Labour enforcement officer
Rural development officer
Revenue officer and equivalent roles
Block SC and ST welfare officer
Block Minority welfare officer
Block SC and ST welfare officer for ST and SC welfare
BPSC Post And Salary
- Candidates are allocated posts of the senior deputy officer collector, circle officer.
- The recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police for Bihar Police service.
- The recruitment of commercial tax officer for Bihar finance services.
- Implement rural welfare programs to a rural development officer.
- Ensuring and safeguarding the interests of minorities in the state for District minority welfare officer.
- Job creation and resource allocation for Employment officer.
- The recruitment of labour officers to implement labour laws for Bihar labour services.
Payscale and range for various posts are given below
Name of the Post
Approx salary range
Sub-inspector, Range officer(Forest department)
Rs. 43,372 to rs. 47,182
Assistant Superintendent Jail
Rs. 35,472 to Rs. 39,876
Deputy Superintendent of Police
Rs. 61,472 to Rs. 71,968
Rs. 61,472 to Rs. 71,968
ASI, Sub-inspector and inspector rank officer,
Rs. 42,456 to Rs. 49,772
Assistant operators in electricity department
Rs. 43,372 to Rs. 47,182
BPSC releases BPSC notifications every year and gives a better opportunity for those who want to see their career in the banking sector. I hope this blog can help you to clear the BPSC exams. Now, that you have completed this blog about BPSC you briefly know What is the BPSC, 2nd is services of BPSC, then vacancies of the post, 4th is exam calendar of exams then, Exams Dates, eligible criteria 2020 exams and the exam pattern of BPSC. Click here and know the information about IBPS PO and SBI PO vacancies.
Now, the candidates are advised that before applying to BPSC you should have to get all the details related to BPSC exam. It helps you to perform better. At last, we only want to say that there is nothing big that we can not achieve. But only you should have to focus on their objectives.